• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are you going to play FE12 after the translation patch is finished?

What would you think of VikaXLeanne? (Believe it or not there's a specific reason I'm asking)

It's one of the crackiest crack pairings I've ever heard of.

Favourite non-human cute things?

I'm glad you asked. He's Kabal from Mortal Kombat. He's a guy who suffered terrible burns all over his body that deformed his face greatly (to the point that merely showing his hideous face to someone can actually kill them) and made him require a respirator to breathe. Despite his evil appearance, he's actually a good guy who turned from his criminal ways (in MK3 and MK9 anyways, he becomes a criminal again in MK6 and MK7). His fighting style involves using hook swords (with the hook ends not showing up in my sig), shooting buzzsawsfrom underneath his feet, shooting gas blasts from his mask, and using his famous "Nomad Dash" to send his opponents spinning helplessly in a tornado. As you can imagine he's one of my favourite Mortal Kombat characters (especially since his hideousness goes around in full circle and makes him awesome).

Favourite pony?

...Do automatic shotguns count? I kinda see them as being hybrids of machine guns and shotguns.

Least favorite holiday?

I was looking more towards weapons like gunblades or weapons that can change forms (like Lightning's sword which can transform into a gun or Garland's greatsword which can transform into twin swords, an axe, a whip, or a lance).

I don't really have a favourite holiday, but if I had to mention one, national weed day.