• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Thunder.

Least favorite FE?

Probably Path of Radiance or Sacred Stones.

What? I don't like GC FE that much... (Too ineffective effort in playing it since it pretty much screws up the standing view.)

Best moment of your life?

When it comes down to it, I don't. I'm just so fed up with how disrespectful women's reactions are when they find out my feelings towards them. A simple, "I'm sorry, I'm not interested" is all it takes. There's no need to go be cold and give me the silent treatment for the rest of eternity, treating my feelings like some sort of crime against womenkind. I'm trying really hard to get out of that mindset though. I'm aware of how unfair it is to brand all women like that, even if it is the best way to protect myself from rejection.

...okay, I should probably try to end this post on a happy note. Favourite childhood memory?

What are your most likely and least likely wanted characters in SSB4?

Billy (his very face in F-Zero X looks like it was created to troll people) and Zoda (he's so annoying in the F-Zero anime and there are a lot of other villains in the anime I like so much better like Black Shadow, Miss Killer, and Blood Falcon) come to mind. But if I had to pick one, Zoda since he annoys me more in the F-Zero series overall.

Haven't thought about it.

@Randoman: Ever beat a F-Zero Cup on Master Mode? (any game).

@NM: Most annoying star to get in Super Mario 64?

Edited by Otacon

Favorite Zelda sidequest? I liked the Kafei and Anju sidequest and helping Cremia deliver the milk bottles in Majora's Mask, and I liked going around in the Great Sea giving the Koroks the Forest Water in The Wind Waker. Even gathering Force Gems in Spirit Tracks gave me a sense of excitement. Overall, probably the Force Gem sidequests in Spirit Tracks as a whole.

Least favorite FE villain?