What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Will you play FE12 after the translations done/it's released?

Edited by Darros

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Because I don't think she is attractive, really. She looks like a dude. A not even good looking one. It totally wasn't to piss of NM. OK, maybe slightly.

Johan or Johalva?

Edited by Darros

Will you play FE12 after the translations done/it's released?

Sure, but I was hoping Nintendo actually localized the game over here, but I will play it no matter what. Now if only I had an emulator and/or a card compatible

Favorite mage unit beside Tinny?Ninja'd

Favorite axe unit?

Edited by Kristyakitty

If you could change any one thing in your life, what would it be?[/color]

Well, I haven't made or passed through a thing that maybe I would like to change in my life. On second thought, there are a two things, like a nickname I was given here in college or maybe messing up chances I had with a girl ._.

Favorite mage unit besides Tinny?

Edited by Kristyakitty

Because you continue to mock me, so I keep mocking you right back. I'll stop if you stop.

But I already have stopped mocking you. You're the one not letting it go or thinking I actually mean some of the stuff I say.

Favorite SMT game? (lol)

Right, from what little I heard from TV Tropes it's got an expy of the Christian God as the main villain and tends to portray Christian views in a highly negative light. Not to mention that someone in one of the "Gushing About Shows You Like" page (somewhat ironic that I'm citing that in this context, I know) said they liked the Persona games (a subseries from what little I know) despite them being insulting to his/her Religion.

No, I haven't had one in about a year.

Did you?

Right, from what little I heard from TV Tropes...

Wow really? The SMT games are games of philosophies that force you to look at the world in a different perspective. You choose to follow the will of God, choose to become a minion of chaos, or remain true to your humanity. Hell, in the Digital Devil Saga games the main villain are various Hindu gods including their God, Brahman. The Persona games are more about the characters and getting to know them and usually have lighter tone story wise when compared to the main SMT games. There's nothing insulting about the series and in fact pays homage to the various creatures in that their appearances looks very similar to the way they are portrayed in scriptures and lore. Besides, take what TVTropes says with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I had one.

Do you own a Kirby plushie?

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Wow really? The SMT games are games of philosophies that force you to look at the world in a different perspective.

I freaking HATE Philosophy! And there's nothing good in "looking at the world in a different perspective", at least not in that sort of wangsty belly-contemplating way that this sounds like.

You choose to follow the will of God, choose to become a minion of chaos, or remain true to your humanity.

Sounds pretty poor too, I have to say.

Hell, in the Digital Devil Saga games the main villain are various Hindu gods including their God, Brahman.

There they go insulting another benign religion, where do the people making these games get off anyhow?!

The Persona games are more about the characters and getting to know them and usually have lighter tone story wise when compared to the main SMT games. There's nothing insulting about the series and in fact pays homage to the various creatures in that their appearances looks very similar to the way they are portrayed in scriptures and lore.

I have nothing to say to this bit.

Besides, take what TVTropes says with a grain of salt.

I would do if I had any interest in finding out more, but it's pretty reliable overall and I only found out this much when I was looking for other things, I took one look at the sort of thing it was describing before I decided that it belonged in my ignore pile.

No, but I want one!

Do you like any comedians?

I freaking HATE Philosophy! And there's nothing good in "looking at the world in a different perspective", at least not in that sort of wangsty belly-contemplating way that this sounds like.

The fact that people cannot comprehend everything is the reason we view things from a different perspective. You look at the world in your own perspective. Getting a second opinion on something is not a bad thing.

There they go insulting another benign religion, where do the people making these games get off anyhow?!

Obviously anything that isn't Judeo-Christian related is benign. And they aren't "getting off" on "insulting religion." They don't even insult religion. They merely tell a story using aspects of religion.

Wow. You really are close minded. Must feel nice being unable to comprehend that there are people with different views of the world around them that aren't your own. Just talking with you gives a headache seeing how close minded you are about anything that doesn't conform to your own views. And with this I'm done. Don't worry about me ever saying anything to you any longer. It's just a fruitless endeavor speaking with you about anything.