• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I don't really have one. I guess if I had to mention one show I wasn't really fond of, I didn't really get the appeal of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, even though I watched all the episodes.

What kind of women do you prefer? (Eg: long haired, shy, with glasses, etc.)

Someone who's at least somewhat shy with a mild personality. They should also be tolerant of my gaming and toilet humour obsession, since they probably wouldn't last long around me if they weren't.

So you don't really have any appearance preferences regarding women?

Hopefully she'll have a nice bust.

Well, she'll need to have a pretty face, and my preference on hair, well, I like brunettes a lot. If her hair's not too short, good enough for me.

Favorite sports game?

Faces of Evil or Wand of Gamelon. I'm not actually joking, since I've never really enjoyed the Zelda series due to getting lost all the time and most of the game time being figuring out what to do or how to finish a dungeon, rather than making progress (that's how it is for me). Plus, I've never been able to take Link seriously with the elf outfit, hat, and tights. Also, I'm a big fan of youtube poop, which is why those two are actually my favourite Zelda games (Squadala!!).

But if I had to pick an actual Nintendo made Zelda game, I guess it'd be A Link to the Past since that's the game I made it the farthest in, and the puzzles didn't take that long to figure out compared to the others.

Top five favourite Nintendo male characters not from Zelda or Fire Emblem?

Favorite quote in FE7?

Hard to tell actually. A lot of quotes are good. I guess when Hector says "I'm not this way to just anyone" or "I can't smack a woman I've lost my heart to." But even then, I'm not entirely sure.

Do you read comic books often?

Why do you love the series you do?

If you're talking generally, it's usually because of simple interest growing into full on liking. Whether it's finding the characters charming, the story well-written, any jokes present clever, or just simply being fun to watch/read/play.

You?

Let's see...
Build 1, Face 3, Hair 5, Hair Color 3 or 9. That's the latest MU to represent myself.

I meant the overall look of avatar. Anyways, favorite one you used so far?

Top 5 non-human characters that you find cute?

Least favorite thing about FE4?

How tedious the game feels, from the trading system (I mean, having to use shops and money as a middle man just to give someone else a weapon when the other FEs were so much simpler?), to travelling around big maps with most of the turns consisting of just moving rather than fighting/rescuing/the like, to how cheap and convoluted getting special items are (get one character on one specific part of the gigantic map just to get one item like the Hero Axe or Pursuit Ring? How's anyone supposed to know that? Couldn't they stick with stuff like letting all NPCs survive or saving all villages?). The game is practically unplayable and unenjoyable without any guides, and I'm a firm believer that games shouldn't require guides (unless they're in game, and I don't count towns in FE4 (or FE in general) since they teach you about pairings in Chapter 5, which is way too late) to teach you critical and key factors if they're part of the main game.

Edited by Randoman