• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I don't like her supports with Hector.

Wasn't your own question "what's your least favorite holiday"?

Favorite thing about FE7?

I guess it would be the characters. Sure I may not like some (read: two) of them, I do feel that the game had the best characters in the series, with PoR coming in second. At least, before Fire Emblem: Awakening came along.

Top five favorite Zelda characters?

Oh, my mistake. I didn't think to see last page. :P MY least favorite holiday is probably...uh...Valentine's Day. IDK.

TWW!Link, Young Link/MM!Link, Medli, Malon, and TWW!Zelda.

Favorite way to play FE?

My least favourite holiday is definitely national weed day (April 20). At least during Valentine's Day, drug addicts aren't polluting the air with their drugs and odours and causing great harm towards asthmatics (people with asthma). I'm not an asthmatic personally, but around half of my direct family is.

Are there any outfits or accessories that you really like seeing women in? (Eg: schoolgirl outfits, maid outfits, hairbands, thick red-rimmed glasses, long gloves, etc.)

Hmm. You, Zak, Jedi, Helios, Esme, Darros, Boron, Ice, Integ, Specta, Emerald, Al, NM, and Peppy to name a few. Those peeps are the ones who I think I'd get along with IRL quite well.

How about yourself?

You, Zak, Little Al, and Anacybele are the only ones that really come to mind right now. I don't really trust any other SF members enough to hang out with.

Do you have many females friends in real life?

I'd say I have a good amount. One of my friends is on the bus, and I have a crush on her. My friends are now trying to get me to ask her out. :P

Least favorite time of the day?

I don't really have one. The only thing I can think of regarding times I don't like is during exam periods and the like.

I know this is off topic, but regarding your female friend, if she's not interested and she wants to stay friends, KEEP THE FRIENDSHIP AND DON'T TRY TO FORCE IT ANY FURTHER. I made that mistake with the last female friend I had and it destroyed me really badly. I can't even interact or talk with a women in person anymore without at least some form of resentment or distantness towards them. I've been trying to get over that bad experience, but it's been a really slow process.

If you could learn to use one weapon from the medievil era, what would it be? Disregard factors like how hard it'd be to learn the weapon, how expensive it is to maintain, and stuff like that.

I...I really don't want to force it. They keep telling me to 'get it' and 'be a man', but I'm nervous around girls. I don't want to fuck it all up by saying something stupid. I want to get to know her better, and vice-versa, but if she wants to stay friends, I'm happy with that. As long as I get to still talk to her. I'm sorry with what happened to you, and I hope you recover from that event soon.

Definitely the medieval spiky-ball thing. What's it called again?

Favorite childhood memory?

Thanks. I hope so too since I don't think my best friend's girlfriend appreciates me being all clammed up and quiet every time the three of us hang out. Plus, I don't want to end up greatly hurting the woman I'm meant to be with with my coldness when I finally meet her.

If you're talking about the one firmly implanted on a stick, it's a mace. If it's the one swung around on a chain, it's a flail.

My favourite childhood memory, well, the one that always comes to mind first is the time my cousin, brother, and I went wasp hunting in our backyard, trying to capture a wasp in a jar. I remember being really scared going wasp hunting, since I just knew one of us would end up getting stung (fortunately, none of us did). We accidently cut one wasp in half with the jar, but eventually caught another wasp. At the end of the day, we decided to let that wasp go and said our final goodbyes to it. My younger brother's final words were "let's do it again!!" Mine were all dramatic and exaggerated: "we will never forget you. You will always be in our hearts." Though in a way, I guess that wasp will always be in my heart since it was my happiest and most memorable childhood memory.

How about your favourite childhood memory?

I...I really don't want to force it. They keep telling me to 'get it' and 'be a man', but I'm nervous around girls. I don't want to fuck it all up by saying something stupid. I want to get to know her better, and vice-versa, but if she wants to stay friends, I'm happy with that. As long as I get to still talk to her. I'm sorry with what happened to you, and I hope you recover from that event soon.

HEY

HEY

I DONT KNOW YOU

AND YOU DONT KNOW ME

BUT

GO FOR IT

GET IN THERE BRO

IF YOU MESS UP, WHATEVER THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS AND YOU'RE YOUNG, KEEP WORKING ON YOUR GAME

IF YOU DON'T EVER GO IN YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW HER LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WORSE THAN FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE

uh as for topic

uhm what movie/show thing is your avi sig combo from looks familiar

HEY

HEY

I DONT KNOW YOU

AND YOU DONT KNOW ME

BUT

GO FOR IT

GET IN THERE BRO

IF YOU MESS UP, WHATEVER THERE ARE OTHER GIRLS AND YOU'RE YOUNG, KEEP WORKING ON YOUR GAME

IF YOU DON'T EVER GO IN YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET TO KNOW HER LIKE THAT AND THAT'S WORSE THAN FALLING FLAT ON YOUR FACE

That's it, I'm talking to her tomorrow. In fact, she REALLY likes hockey, so I'll ask her some questions about it. Maybe ask her if she'd ever go to a Blues game with me.

The possibilities.

Thanks. I hope so too since I don't think my best friend's girlfriend appreciates me being all clammed up and quiet every time the three of us hang out. Plus, I don't want to end up greatly hurting the woman I'm meant to be with with my coldness when I finally meet her.

If you're talking about the one firmly implanted on a stick, it's a mace. If it's the one swung around on a chain, it's a flail.

My favourite childhood memory, well, the one that always comes to mind first is the time my cousin, brother, and I went wasp hunting in our backyard, trying to capture a wasp in a jar. I remember being really scared going wasp hunting, since I just knew one of us would end up getting stung (fortunately, none of us did). We accidently cut one wasp in half with the jar, but eventually caught another wasp. At the end of the day, we decided to let that wasp go and said our final goodbyes to it. My younger brother's final words were "let's do it again!!" Mine were all dramatic and exaggerated: "we will never forget you. You will always be in our hearts." Though in a way, I guess that wasp will always be in my heart since it was my happiest and most memorable childhood memory.

How about your favourite childhood memory?

Ah, thanks.

Me? I remember when my mom took my siblings and I to a business picnic in the summer once. My God, that day was completely amazing. The sunset was vivid and relaxing, the food was delicious, and everyone was nice. My siblings and I went on a nature walk, too, which spanned for like two miles. I don't think I was ever closer to my family than that one day...

Favorite genre of music?

To ZM: That's an awesome childhood memory. I hope you're still close with your family currently.

Top three favourite internet memes?

To Pride: It's Hal from the movie Megamind. He's one of my favourite characters in the movie because, well, as Hal himself would say if he was more honest with himself:

IAmAnAwkwardMan.png

That, and he's hysterically dumb and has the greatest facial expressions.

ZapZapZap_zps66da2f72.gif

That's it, I'm talking to her tomorrow. In fact, she REALLY likes hockey, so I'll ask her some questions about it. Maybe ask her if she'd ever go to a Blues game with me.

The possibilities.

Atta' boy.

That's...a good question. I'm not sure, since I listen to and enjoy anything that doesn't suck

um

let me get back to you on that

as for you, person above me

if you had to choose between losing an arm

or losing both feet

what'd you lose

Longest you have slept?

Beats me.

Least favorite book?

To ZM: That's an awesome childhood memory. I hope you're still close with your family currently.

Yours was quite the awesome memory, as well. Respecting nature is always nice to hear about. And I wish, I wish...

Atta' boy.

I just hope I don't fuck up.

Most difficult fe boss?

I...don't recall...having trouble with any of them, really.

I just hope I don't fuck up.

even if you do, consider it a learning experience

get stronger from it

but things will probably be ok

probably

oh right, question um

do you have a favorite classical composer?

Edited by Pride

Any fan game projects out there that you're looking forward to?

Most annoying FE Boss?

Any boss with Bolting or any of its equivalents. But if I had to pick one, Sonia because of the switching water tiles.