• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favourite fighting game character not from a game company spinoff? (so M. Bison and Sub-Zero would be allowed, but not Link or Mega Man)

you asked me this question already.

Favorite FE12 Chapter?

Oops. Sorry. I forgot your answer, though.

I guess Chapter 4 off the top of my head, because of the loads of characters that you get in that chapter.

Favourite fighting game character not from a game company spinoff? (so M. Bison and Sub-Zero would be allowed, but not Link or Mega Man)

Hmm...I'm not sure.

Will you answer this question?

Most favourite Touhou females (with picture links)?

Are you down with neckbeard?

I don't have it and I don't want neckbeard. It sounds itchy.

Hmm...I'm not sure.

Will you answer this question?

Vega from Street Fighter or Kabal from Mortal Kombat.

I guess I should've mentioned that any character that originated from a fighting game is okay. So even though Ryu has appeared in crossovers, he's okay since he first debuted in a fighting game.

Link's on Strike and The King's Secret. If you look them up, I should warn you they're insanely inappropriate. To give you an idea, the latter is censored for 2/3rds of the video.

What kind of hair do you prefer for girls? (Eg: long, short, straight, bangs, etc.)

I have a preference for Asian women, but it wouldn't really matter to me. As long it's a woman who I get along with really well (regarding interests, morals, and personality) and who's attractive I wouldn't really be picky about anything else. Well, maybe some factors would stop me like if they had a history in prostitution or a heavy criminal record.

How about you?

I don't mind what race she'd be, but I prefer Caucasian women (lol a black teenager preferring white women, I know). I also like Asian girls, too, but hey.

Favorite planet?

You're black? Wow, that completely contradicts the impression I got from your username (ZM -> Zelda Master -> Zelda series -> Link and Zelda are always white -> therefore, you're white). This is as weird as the time I learned this member Cim from another forum was in fact white and did not have cinnamon coloured skin, despite what his username implied.

Anyways, if earth doesn't count then Neptune I guess, since it's blue and not ridiculously small compared to the other planets. I would say Uranus as well, but, it's hard to take the name seriously.

Favourite Mario TV series episode besides Mama Luigi?

Edited by Randoman

Ever had a near death experience? If so, what happened?

Car spun in the middle of the highway during a rainstorm. If someone crashed into us, I'm pretty sure my family and I would've died.

Favorite candy?