What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Every day to see if something I like eventually pops up. I found a lot of good stuff there since I learned about the site, and I consider that and tumblr to be my main sources of FE fanart.

How was your first playthrough of FE13 Lunatic?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Sonic Advance, I guess. It's the only Sonic game I have access to that I was able to fully defeat. I found Sonic Advance 2 and 3 to be too cheap with how easy it is to fall and die without even knowing if the ground below is safe.

Even though you haven't played any Final Fantasy games, are there any FF characters/species (eg: chocobos, moogles) that have your interest or that you like even though you don't know much about them?

I'm still paranoid about Handheld Console controls breaking down on me (broken handheld controls = no more console for handhelds, while that isn't the case for home consoles), but once I get a job with better income, I might. My co-op job from college was a big help when it came to being able to afford the Wii U at launch.

If money wasn't an issue, what three games (for consoles that you currently own) would you want to buy that are available currently?

What famous person (whether it's an actor, politician, sports person, or even a TV persona like the AVGN) do you look most like in real life?

Least favorite Mario Kart item?

Coins from item boxes from Super Mario Kart. I remember how frustrating it was getting those all the time and how I couldn't hurt anyone with them whatsoever.

Favorite final boss?

Favorite dessert?

JUST DESSER--okay, no.

Orange Sherbet.

That's a really cute Echidna mug.

EchidnaYoung.png

lol

Chatlogs.

I'm not nice to Molly, I just don't actively say anything rude in her direction because she's too nice. Only manipulative people would continually be rude to very nice people.

People say I kinda resemble Eddie Murphy. I hope I do. XD

Favorite movie star?

That's awesome. I'm quite interested in seeing a photo of you now.

My favourite movie star would defnitely be Jackie Chan. Whether its doing his stunts with no cheap tricks or effects (he's suffered ridiculous injuries as a result like getting electrocuted and being in the hospital unconscious for two weeks, breaking so many bones in his body, becoming practically deaf in one ear, cracking his skull one too many times), always putting his fans first (whether it's sticking heavily to good guy roles or never doing sex scenes that would gross his young fans out), running charities to help children in developing countries out (he even requested donations to those children as a birthday gift instead of an actual gift for himself), the guy is so admirable and sacrificial. I didn't do two biographies on him in drama classes for nothing (one in grade 9 and the other in grade 11).

Are there any famous people/family/friends that you admire and look up to greatly?

Look in the picture thread. It's on the page before the latest page at the bottom. Tell me what you think.

Yeah, most of my teachers in school and my grandmother.

Ever watched Jackie Chan Adventures?

Look in the picture thread. It's on the page before the latest page at the bottom. Tell me what you think.

Yeah, most of my teachers in school and my grandmother.

Ever watched Jackie Chan Adventures?

Your face reminds me a lot of the Reading Rainbow guy.

I've watched the first few episodes, and I found it quite funny and awesome.

"Oh, and one mooooorrreeee thing!!!"

"Did we mention he was armed with windshield wipers?"

Have you played any Final Fantasy games? If so, which games have you played? Your name always get me thinking of Final Fantasy.