• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who's your favourite paladin? It can be in anything whether it's Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, or a different series entirely.

If you had to estimate, how many digits would there be in the number of people you wish to kill?

Wow, that's a really dark question. I wouldn't really want anyone dead, unless it's really the least of the possible evils to choose, like killing Hitler to save thousands of Jews. So, I guess two digits?

Personality-wise: shy, mild-mannered, quiet, humble, sweet, kind, strong morals similar to mine, has the same interests I do (gaming, Nintendo, singing)

Looks-wise: Asian or white, long hair, sincere-looking face, soft-looking eyes. Well, that's just my preference and there's plenty of women I find physically atttractive that fit none of those.

How about you?

Personality-wise: shy, mild-mannered, quiet, humble, sweet, kind, strong morals similar to mine, has the same interests I do (gaming, Nintendo, singing)

Looks-wise: Asian or white, long hair, sincere-looking face, soft-looking eyes. Well, that's just my preference and there's plenty of women I find physically atttractive that fit none of those.

How about you?

Bright, optimistic,cheerful,nice, good with children. no problem with hanging around guys,good conversationalist,Intelligent, etc.

Favourite kind of game?

Why do you like bows so much? ^>^

Because some archers turn out amazingly for me, I like some of their personalities and design, and overall...bows are my favorite weapon type.

Least favorite FE game so far?

What are your preferences for a woman looks wise?

Least favorite kind of woman?

Basically the opposite of my favourite kind of woman.

Personality-wise: outspoken, arrogant, loud, rude, stuck up, selfish, immoral

Looks-wise: Hair that's so short it looks like a guy's hair, mischevous/insincere eyes, pimply face

I have those quite a lot. I had a dream where this fat kid from grade 9 was eating out of a toilet and got electrocuted from it a few seconds after I saw him eating from it. I also had this other dream where one of those green guys from the original Contra (levels 2 and 4) were dancing around this girl I liked in grade 7, and he got himself and her hit by a truck, and I was frantically trying to look for her in the ruble of the crash.

Will you be checking out the Nintendo E3 playable demos at your local Gamestop on Wednesday, June 12, 4-8 PM and/or Saturday, June 15, 1-5 PM? (that's not really about you)

Favourite cosplay picture?

Heh, nice.

Here's mine (since you know me rather well, I'm guessing you probably know what the cosplay is before even opening the spoiler):

uhm___i__m___fluttershy____by_ayumicospl

mlp__human_fluttershy_by_colorpsychedeli

I couldn't really pick between the two of them (being a cuteness vs. prettiness contest, and although I prefer cuteness more, the fact that the second one is a Filipino balances things out).

On a side note, you don't think I'm too obsessed with Fluttershy, do you?

Which SF members are you interested in seeing what they look like in real life?

What Final Fantasy games have you played? (both main series and spinoffs)

No, you're not obsessed.

Favorite Touhou Project character?

I'm glad to hear you say that.

I'm not really familiar with Touhou to be able to give a proper answer to that. I guess I'll say Sanae.

What Final Fantasy games have you played? (both main series and spinoffs)

I'm glad to hear you say that.

I'm not really familiar with Touhou to be able to give a proper answer to that. I guess I'll say Sanae.

I've played Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12,13,13-2. Spinoff were Final Fantasy Tactics and Dissidia. Favorite thing to do when bored?

I've played Final Fantasy 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,10-2,12,13,13-2. Spinoff were Final Fantasy Tactics and Dissidia. Favorite thing to do when bored?

you know.... you also need to ask the above user a question once your answer the question given to you.

Favorite soda?