• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

I feel weird asking you this after saying how I appreciate how you barely hate on stuff, but is there anything (whether it's a game series, TV series, movie, or an animal like wasps or cockroaches) that you have a rather strong hate for?

Cockroaches,Twilight,Fifty Shades Of Grey,The "they are just doing it for the money" argument, etc...

Have you ever tried any Western Comics? If so... what did you thought of it? And what it was?

I'm not sure what you mean exactly. But I do read whatever DC or Marvel comics my younger siblings bring home, and I enjoy them. There's The Justice League Comics (I enjoy it and the variety of heros they have, from their powers, personalities, and origins), Power Pack (I like the anime artstyle and seeing their interactions with famous Marvel heroes), and the Superman and Batman encyclopedias (it's really interesting reading about how the characters were depicted from the 1970's and earlier, and all the obscure villains and characters that aren't used often, like Yxmzptlk, Bizzaro, Creeper, and the like) that I remember reading off the top of my head.

Anything you're really looking forward to regarding E3?

What's your opinion on racist jokes?

What sort of books do you usually read?

Practically just graphic novels nowadays, though I don't read much books generally now. I was really into the Animorphs series back in the day, though.

Well, some I find okay, if the delivery is good and if it's significantly more funny than offensive. Sorry if that was a touchy topic.

So besides Smash Bros., what game at E3 are you most looking forward to?

So besides Smash Bros., what game at E3 are you most looking forward to?

lol I'm not even looking forward to SSB as much as other games. >_>

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team, Zelda: A Link Between Worlds, Zelda: The Wind Waker HD, and Super Luigi U.

You?

None that i can recall. I'll probably get Dream team but i don't know about the rest.

Ignis or Vengeance (what do you find better)?

Are there any NES/SNES era games you really enjoy that not many people know of?

Was there an event you wanted to attend but couldn't because of an illness?

Not that I can recall.

Since you probably got ninja'd ZM: The games from E3 I'm looking forward to the most are SSB4 (being a big Smash Bros. fan), Super Mario 3D World (4 player co-op 3D Mario? Yes please), and Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (it's a co-op 2D sidescroller and I really like the dynamic level design of DKCR) in that order.

Favorite gaming company?

If I have to name just one it would be Atlus, due to great games,good business practices and being in general pretty great people. There is also Clover and Platinum Games, Clover was responsible for making Okami which is currently my favorite game.

If I had to name one development team from a company it would be the KH team and the Osaka KH team from Square Enix, The people who under the charge of Tetsuya Nomura, Made the KH series and TWEWY.

What was your reaction to the reveal of FF15 and KH3 on E3?

Why are you a SMT fan?

I find it to be a well-written,well-characterized,Mature,fun (gameplay speaking), series. Also it`s themes about the inherent strenght of humanity and the fact that happy endings need to be earned, Not given, are very close to my heart and personal philosophy.

Why are you a Baccano fan? (Going from your avatar)