• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Uhh...favorite non-Fire Emblem game?

I've been going back and forth between Dark Souls and the Etrian odyssey series since they don't shove story and characters down your throat every 2 seconds.

Why you like my TharThar?

What got you to make your SF username Interest?

What the heck is a peene?

Favorite VG genre?

That thing between a man's legs? That's my best guess.

It'd have to be 2D Platformers. Especially co-op multiplayer ones. They're easy to get into and learn, good for short and long gaming sessions, and they've got plenty of action and are very involving.

I hate the art, the music, the playable character designs, the DLC crap(especially them ruining characters of past games), and how overrated it is compared to the rest of the series. There's also way too much emphasis on the parings imo. The only thing about this game that interested me was Aversa, but they quickly trolled me by making her only unlockable near the end of the game by DLC.

Where do you want to be right now, Crizix?

Who's your favorite FE character, Boney?

I hate the art, the music, the playable character designs, the DLC crap(especially them ruining characters of past games), and how overrated it is compared to the rest of the series. There's also way too much emphasis on the parings imo. The only thing about this game that interested me was Aversa, but they quickly trolled me by making her only unlockable near the end of the game by DLC.

Where do you want to be right now, Crizix?

Yeah, some of the character outfits made me go " ಠ_ಠ ". Awakening does feel like a shipping game with its massive amount of supports, and I agree when you say it's overrated. I don't know if you're into fanfiction, but FE13 fanfics have been flooding fanfiction.net, and at least 95% of them are about Robin, Chrom, and/or Lucina. Ugh. And don't get me started on DLCs. Can't stand them. You already paid for the damn game, and then you have to go pay more? IAPs are better because the apps that utilize them tend to be free to download, at least. Act and music were okay with me, though I liked Shadow Dragon's soundtrack better. Sigh. I had fun playing it, but I'd much rather have FE12 localized than FE13. I also think the DS Lite beats the 3DS. Stupid 3D gimmick.

Well, I'd like to be anywhere that isn't blazing hot. Hot weather just makes me lethargic.

What's your opinion on FE4? FE13 has quite a few similarities to FE4 with the pairing mechanics and the fanbase.

What do you think of Super Mario 3D World.

I think it's really awesome that they're finally implementing multiplayer co-op in 3D Mario, and I'm planning to buy it on launch. I also like how it's quite linear for a 3D game. I never really liked games where you spend more time exploring and searching than getting in on the action.

Where'd your username come from, Randoman?

What's your opinion on FE4? FE13 has quite a few similarities to FE4 with the pairing mechanics and the fanbase.

I never played any of the nonlocalized games (don't like emulators), so I can't say anything for sure. I've heard about FE4, though. Apparently the main character dies in the middle of the game and there's incest. It sounds sort of scary, actually.

Who's your most favourite villain of all time?

Yeah, FE4 is quite dark and tragic compared to other FEs (there's also the child hunts that add to the dark feel). However, I found it didn't do a good job in getting you attached to the characters, since the story was more political than personal, but it may be just me.

On my student council t-shirt, I put my name as Randoman, because of all the ridiculous things I'd do in Student Council, like punching microphones during speeches and bleeding from the punch afterwards, singing campaigning lyrics to Kirby music, running flour blowing contests at pep rallies, running jello eating contests, among other very random things. I was thinking of having my name as Evastio, since that's a really cool sounding name that I used a lot online, but I thought that people here would hate me a lot for my FE4 hate (which had a really big fanbase back in the day) and that I'd be tainting the name Evastio since so many people would associate it as bad, so I stuck with the less cool Randoman.

^Political? Wow, that sounds really cool. Its one way to make a lot of character getting involved in the story is having politic and human interest as the base conflict. I should really play FE4 someday.

Played any game lately? What it is?

What got you to make your SF username Interest?

It's an old name I've been using for awhile. Back when I originally created the name I was just opening a bank account for myself and so, putting one and one together, I came up with "Interest" because I discovered it's a rather underused handle, also whatever I said above too.

Hm..since you joined in after I did, what brought you to Serene's, Shengar?

Just want to have some discussion actually, since I found that many serious discussion here, especially about FE themselves mostly interesting. But my english prevent to join so in so just end up as silent reader

Do you play any other FE game beside Awakening, or this is your first?