What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Care to also give your opinion on the Nintendo LP thing, ZM? =)

(Edit: Finally found out how to only show the BBCode yay)

Nintendo LP thing? Sure, when I can gather my thoughts. XD

Favorite dessert?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What do you think of the Paula Deen fiasco?

Honestly, I've probably seen a lot worse (remember that off-hand comment on Tiger Woods once?). It concerns me a little bit but I'm not about to condemn someone like her over it either. I know why it's happening due to PR, but oh well...I'm going to stand neutral on it.

Did you (prior to the info being leaked) believe that your internet activity was monitored?

The name that keeps getting thrown around is the NSA (National Security Agency), which does, in fact, work under the government.

Thoughts on SOPA, ACTA, PIPA, and most recently (to my knowledge), CISPA?

Incidentally, on the Nintendo thing...

Woo. Edited by Interest

Honestly, even after the fiasco I thought they were an okay company. I essentially grew up with them and a majority of the time I played games on their consoles (or developed by their partners or whatnot). In recent years, however, I've also come to favor other companies as well, so I don't just love Nintendo.

Do you know of "Blizzard" and have you played any of their games?

I would probably say I'd rather eat burgers from somewhere else (that isn't a fast food joint, really), but I'm not about to wave it off if it's my only choice. Also, books like Fast Food Nation don't exactly help improve my chances of liking McDonalds' (or really any other fast food place besides perhaps Subway, Chipotle, etc) any time soon.

Do you favor work or play?

Edited by Interest

What are your most wanted 1st Party newcomers for SSB4?

What do you think of Rydia, other than the fact she could be overrated?

I think she's okay and has quite a lot of spirit for someone who's experienced heavily tragic things (though it could never compare with Theodore's and Cecil's tragic past), but she could be nicer to Edge. I mean, he just does G-Rated flirting and tells her how pretty he thinks she is. I don't think that really calls for rude rejection.

What's the worst torture you ever imagined on someone?

Or if you'd rather not answer that, if you were to be able to transform into an alternate version of yourself (eg: animalized, zombie, robotic, ghost, etc.), what version would you pick?

Cutting my knee open after tripping in the 2nd grade. >_>

Do you ship me with Rydia or Edge with Rydia? I mean.

Do you like the heat or the cold more?

I personally don't like doing (real life person) x (fictional person) shipping. I'm okay with others doing it, but I don't really like sticking people in those kind of situations myself unless they're all for it. So if you're for it, the latter. If not, the former.

I prefer the cold more, since it's less sweaty, smelly, and gross. The cold also feels rather refreshing and revitalizing to me.