• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's an incident off the top of your head where you helped someone out/did something nice to someone and felt really happy about it?

Music or music videos should help you calm down. I'm not sure if calm music (to force calmness on your mind) or angry music (which you can relate to and makes you feel less alone in your pain) is better at calming you down when you're in an angry mood.

Here's some calm music for you if calm music is better for you when you're in an angry mood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6E9XNsD-dA

Here's an angry music video for you if that's better at calming you down:

I hope that helps.

I can't recall, but it happens a lot on this site.

And thank you.

Least favorite FE13 chapter?

FE11 & FE12 Medeus. If you don't prepare to kill this guy on harder difficulties, your toast...

Your opinion on Fog of war?

I wish. >_>

So I guess that means you're using a netbook? ;3

Which of your possessions are you most paranoid about? (Eg: gaming consoles, cell phone, etc.)

Maybe my laptop? I'm not too concerned or materialistic. Now if we include things I don't own but use...

What is your biggest pet peeve?

I favor choosing Luck as a flaw, but choosing either Speed, Str, or Magic as an asset depending on the character I'm making and the difficulty. Aesthetically, it depends.

If you could bring in one class or class concept from another FE game into FE13, what would it be (i.e. Falcoknight from FE8 is a valid suggestion due to different proficiencies) and why?

Favourite non-Metal Gear Konami character?

Favorite F-Zero Track overall?

Off the top of my head, it'd be Lightning Volute I in F-Zero GP Legend, due to the how awesome the track looks, the boost plate heavy start, the insane shortcut where you either make it or you die, how it's quite difficult for a track in the first cup yet it's so fun and hectic, and the awesome music that comes with it.

Who;s your favorite video game character?

I did ask a question. I just requoted one of my current ones.

^ Do you prefer hot weather or cold weather?

Cold weather. Hot weather is painful.

Favourite non-Metal Gear Konami character?

The sad part is I haven't play a lot of games by them. Gonna go with Simon Belmont because Castlevania was one of said games I happened to play.

What would be the first thing you would do if you met aliens?

Most cherished pet?

Least favorite FE weapon type?

Bows. There's so much missed potential for them in the games.

Off the top of my head, it'd be Lightning Volute I in F-Zero GP Legend, due to the how awesome the track looks, the boost plate heavy start, the insane shortcut where you either make it or you die, how it's quite difficult for a track in the first cup yet it's so fun and hectic, and the awesome music that comes with it.

THIS GUY YES

Favorite realtime RPG?

Man why do I have to decide? There's thing I like about every given ARPG I played. I guess I'll just go over what I liked about a few since I can't divine a favorite.

Kingdoms of Amalur: The combat looks amazingly flashy and smooth. Also feels satisfying to combo over and over (though the difficulty is eh).

Skyrim: Not as smooth but the open world is satisfying (yes it's way more open world than KoA).

Terraria

Fortune Summoners

Screw it, I'll just say Skyrim.

Oh btw, I thought I'd follow up on the "dog" thing.

[spoiler=My dog!]hKY1Iis.jpg

^ Favorite animal (fantasy animals count)?

Edited by Interest

Favorite Bald FE Character?

Yep, that's it. Also my favorite genre would be RPG.

What one problem would you dedicate yourself to eliminating?

My weight problem :( Besides that it would probably my inability to speak Chinese fluently.