• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

My friends, pretty much; that being you, randoman, pinky, and cero(who appears to have appeared out of the blue). Also, there's my friends that I still talk to in other places, but have dead accounts on this forum. I still don't know jprebs yet.

first touhou game?

Edited by Boney

It'd have to be Custer's Revenge for the Atari 2600. It's racist towards natives, sexist towards women, portrays General Custer (a historic figure) in a really bad light, the idea of having a woman tied to a cactus as a "fantasy" situation is really horrible, the gameplay is really cheap and redundant, and just everything about it is beyond horrible. At least games like Big Rigs and E.T. are family friendly and aren't loaded with gender and race discrimination.

I've heard about that, thanks to AVGN...

Favourite traditional fighting game series? Series like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, and Tekken count, but not series like Smash Bros.

Given how I almost never played any such games, I can only say Street Fighter because that was pretty much the only fighting game I've ever played (that isn't Smash Bros).

^ How proficient are you with computers?

^How many push-ups you can do?

Probably a grand total of none, Colin. I need to work out, seriously.

Given your avatar, I'm assuming you have played all the Advance Wars games, yes (yes this is the question)?

Edited by Interest

Recently, I had a dream about being at one of my old places of living. Was out on the streets and ran into this strange monster that I couldn't seem to kill. It was extremely surreal since it was a monster from a game.

What's your favorite game of all time?

What's the very first game you remember playing?

My favourite FF couple would probably be Cecil and Rosa, since they're one of the few FF couples that end up getting married and having a child. I also like the idea of having a Paladin and a White Mage being together, since it's really fitting with how holy and noble both of those job classes are.

Oh, that's the hardest question in my life! But probably the one most favourite is:

Metroid_Fusion_box.jpg

^You make your forum avatar?

Nope. I got the avatar off a certain site. The "Villager" thing is a "meme" now...and a rather amusing one at that. I will be changing it though. Also Metroid Fusion is awesome - I played the crap out of my friend's copy back in the day.

^ Most liked company/corporation (in general?)

I'm not sure. There are things like going to an amusement park with friends, or getting a Reimu plush or another custom robo...but I think what I want most right now is to get that singing job. Then eventually that will shoehorn into me having the money to be a solid youtuber and that may help me have a more personal relationship with my friends(none of my friends have any idea what I look or sound like). That sounds nice...

How about you?