What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Have you ever wrote your own lyrics to songs before?

My #1 favourite gaming company would definitely be Nintendo (I like so many of their game series and characters). Square Enix would be my next favourite game company after Nintendo.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Um...kinda what I said earlier. Well, I really want to have a stable music career(I don't expect superstardom at all) because I love to sing and I love to create music. Having a stable career that I enjoy, and ties with friends. That is the dream.

What is your dream?

Like how much computer knowledge do you think you have? =) (this is the question btw)

Hmm...I think I have the potential of computer programming, mate.

Do ya liek waffles?

Are there any events that you're looking forward to that'll be occurring during the summer vacation?

Favorite 3D mario game?

Probably Super Mario Galaxy, since it's the only 3D Mario game I've played and defeated 100%. Well, my brother was the one that defeated the game 100% with Luigi once I got 120 stars with Mario, but I think that still counts.

On a scale of 1 to t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!!, how random are you, Randoman?

The sad part is I actually don't recall too many Bald FE characters (didn't play enough games I guess), so therefore I don't have a favorite.

How many countries have you been to or lived in?

Well, there's Basilio, then there's Wallace, then there's... oh yeah I guess that's about it
To answer your question honestly, I've been to exactly this many countries. :(

Probably only a 3 or 4, sadly. I kind of miss the days where I made ridiculous threads about driving in a mall, getting your tongue stuck on a bus, riding a piano downhill, among other things.

What game/game series fanbase do you like the least?

What's the very first game you remember playing?

Contra.jpg

:smug: I played that game in Famicon fake, probably in 2003 year.

^What is your favourite book?

Edited by Nicolas

What games have you defeated that you can recall off the top of your head?

Least favorite videogame genre?

First person shooters. The market is way too skewed to them nowadays, I don't like how most of them are so realistic to the point that it kind of defeats the purpose of a video game (to immerse yourself in fantasy worlds), and most of them focus way too much on gore and violence. The last and first point basically result in a video game market where there isn't as many games appropriate for all ages anymore (I mean, playing Call of Duty and Halo with your kids isn't exactly the best of ideas).

What games have you defeated that you can recall off the top of your head?

Metroid Fusion, Super Metroid, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones, Contra, Contra: Hard Crops, Heroes of Might and Magic III, Advance Wars, Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising

^Which game is better: Metroid Fusion or Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow ?

Are there any events that you're looking forward to that'll be occurring during the summer vacation?

I have a family reunion next week.

Did you see the pic I sent ya?

Are you familiar with Dissidia Final Fantasy?

Which game is better: Metroid Fusion or Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow ?

I haven't played either of those games, so I can't really provide an accurate answer. I have played Metroid 1 and 3, and I didn't really enjoy them (I got lost way too quickly in the game). I played a bit of Castlevania 4, and I liked how it felt more action paced than Metroid, so if I had to pick one, I guess I'd pick Castlevania.

What are your top 3 FE games?

Probably only a 3 or 4, sadly. I kind of miss the days where I made ridiculous threads about driving in a mall, getting your tongue stuck on a bus, riding a piano downhill, among other things.

What game/game series fanbase do you like the least?

Minecraft Apart from that, I'd have to say League of Legends, although I enjoy the game to a certain extent the community is actually pretty bad
Case in point:

1xpXE50.jpg

Best ARAM game ever

I kinda like how they respect Dota though, unlike many Dota fans