• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Things like Cloud's Buster Sword, Gears of War's Gun Chainsaw hybrids, and Squall's Gunblade comes to mind. I guess just any video game weapon in general that doesn't look insanely generic or has dual properties (like being both a melee and projectile weapon) counts as a unique weapon.

I'll have to think about that.

I'll get back to you.

Boney can you post Yuyuko's theme because.

Least favorite video game genre Boney?

What things scared you as a child?

Do you prefer real time or turn based games?

If games like sidescrolling platformers and Bomberman are considered to be real time games, I guess I prefer real time games over turn based games. And FFs 4-9 are considered real time with their Active Time Battle system, right?

I don't really watch that many scary movies, but those gross looking spiders from Jumanji come to mind. They're so disgusting and creepy. >_<

What are your favourite fully robotic characters? (so no cyborgs or anything like that)

What do you think is the funniest game commercial?

Favorite boss theme from a Bomberman game?

I can't find the spanish sounding boss music from Super Bomberman 4, so I'll just link you to this one:

World 5 in SB4 is all boss fights anyways, so that still counts.

What's your favorite video game console, Boney?

Crizixxxxxx

Crizix where have you been all this time o:

i don't have one

I got in trouble, so I have to be careful with the computer for a while. ^^; (Fortunately, my parents aren't observant. XD)

What's your favorite song, Interest?

o: are you a rebel, crizix?

my favorite console is the gamecube; not counting the Wii(with it's ability to play gamecube games in some models)

Well...a bit. My parents are strict, so I have to bend some rules if I want to enjoy life.

What kind of guys do you like looks wise and personality wise?

memes are funny when it was funny in the first place(like dolan), not stupid ones like "arrow in the knee" or "go home, you're drunk" because they're not even funny, they're just repeated.

favorite meme?

I guess it'd have to be CD-I Zelda in general.

Favourite Disney movie?

Opinion on Sonic recolors?

I don't hate them, but I do find them to be a bit redundant. Also, recolouring Sonic and calling it a different character is rather lazy and uninspired, but it's a lot better than the other things most of the Sonic fanbase do.

What's your favourite "strong animal?" (Eg: crocodiles, lions, elephants, gorillas, etc.)

What other things are you talking about?

Still bashing on Mario like it's the 90's, posting Sonic drawings in the New Super Mario Bros. U board when they should be in the Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing board on Miiverse, arguing that Sonic deserves to be in Smash Bros. more than actual Nintendo characters (I'm also not fond of fan art portraying Sonic as one of the most important Smash Bros. characters. You don't see people do that for Link or Yoda in Soul Calibur), and a good portion of Sonic fans still being quite vocal and rabid in general.

Yeah, my fanbase hate for the more extreme fans is still rather strong, but I'd like to think I'm better at controlling it. At least I'm not using words like pathetic and narrow-minded to describe the fanbases. That was rather harsh of me to call those fans that back then.