What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Ninja Gaiden on the NES. Damn terrible enemy respawning, the freaking birds, and the fact that losing to the final boss sends you back to the beginning of the final level.

Ugliest character design you have ever seen?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are there any game series that you feel are really big game franchises yet you've never really played any games from the series? (Eg: not having played a Final Fantasy game before despite hearing about the series a lot)

Favorite candy if you have one?

Probably skittles.

If you could remove one game franchise from the history of gaming, what would it be? Think carefully, since removing certain game franchises from history like Pac-Man or Mario could negatively affect gaming history immensely.

Sonic the Hedgehog.

Favorite kind of car?

What are your favourite animals?

Favorite kind of car?

I guess for practical everyday purposes, I'd pick the Chevrolet Corvette. I mean, you can't exactly drive a McLaren F1 GTR on the road...

Sonic the Hedgehog.

Wow. That answer suprises me quite a lot. I guess you hate the Sonic fanbase that much huh? And to be fair, Sonic didn't really revolutionize any genres like Mario (both platformers and racers) or Final Fantasy did, so I can see where you're coming from. Get rid of the rabid fanbases without getting rid of the gaming industry's evolution.

Edited by Randoman

Your favorite dessert?

Favourite 2D platforming series?

I don't want to go annoying forum members with excessive levels of randomness.

Isn't everything going 3D nowadays? Kirby, if that counts.

Are there any game series that you feel are really big game franchises yet you've never really played any games from the series? (Eg: not having played a Final Fantasy game before despite hearing about the series a lot)

Besides Final Fantasy, another big one would be Halo, and probably the Tales series, and Dragon Quest.

Favorite move in a fighting game?

Same question I asked DLV: Are there any game series that you feel are really big game franchises yet you've never really played any games from the series? (Eg: not having played a Final Fantasy game before despite hearing about the series a lot).

Besides Final Fantasy, another big one would be Halo, and probably the Tales series, and Dragon Quest.

Favorite move in a fighting game?

I kind of expected no Final Fantasy or Dragon Quest, since they aren't as anime-like as other RPGs, but no Tales is quite a suprise to me.

My favourite move would have to be Paladin Force, followed closely by Radiant Wings (both are moves from Cecil Harvey in Dissidia Final Fantasy). A lot of my favourite fighting game moves are from Dissidia (because of how crazy and physics defying the moves are).

What type of characters do you generally like, personality wise?

It'd have to be fruit salad.

Yeah, Kirby counts.

I typically like friendly and easy going people. I empathize with shy characters a lot. I find cuteness endearing, and I admire gentlemen like Professor Layton. Also, healers are awesome. :3

How about you?

What kind of villains do you like?

How about you?

I like mild-mannered characters with strong morals, a kind personality, and an interesting enough conflict within themself (like Marth's duty vs. sentiment or Cecil's struggle for redemption after murdering innocents under his king's command). In terms of villains, I prefer villains with tragic backstories and/or twisted morals that hold some merit, but have methods that are too extreme.

What kind of villains do you like?

Ones who actually show their face early on and aren't imbecilic, arrogant fools who give the heroes way too much time to attempt to stop them (i.e. I like merciless villains who get some screen time)

Do you favor fast-paced or slow-paced music?

Edited by Interest

Who are some shy female characters that you like off the top of your head?

Do you favor fast-paced or slow-paced music?

It's hard to pick between the two since there's plenty of songs from both genres that I like. I guess if I had to pick one, it'd be slow paced music, since it's easier to relax to and it's really soothing.

What are your favourite animals?

Wow. That answer suprises me quite a lot. I guess you hate the Sonic fanbase that much huh? And to be fair, Sonic didn't really revolutionize any genres like Mario (both platformers and racers) or Final Fantasy did, so I can see where you're coming from. Get rid of the rabid fanbases without getting rid of the gaming industry's evolution.

Raccoons. :D

Yours?

(And the Sonic fanbase is just...bleh.)

Are there any personality traits that you will absolutely not tolerate in a prospective girlfriend/wife?

Raccoons. :D

Yours?

You'd probably be quite the Sly Cooper fan if you ever got to play it, with him being a raccoon and all. I haven't played the games myself, but from what I've seen at my cousins', it looks really fun and awesome, especially with all the tools at your disposal like cardboard decoys and mines disguised as hats.

Parrots and dolphins come to mind.

What your avy is supposed to be?

Arche from Fortune Summoners drawing her sword, instantly killing an enemy with it (since this is considered an attack).

Worst Sonic game, in your opinion?

Edited by Interest

I've actually only played the Sonic Advance Trilogy, Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis, and Sonic Battle. I honestly didn't find any of them to be that bad (though supposedly Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis is a really poor and slowed down port of the original. I didn't really find any problems with it though speed wise).

Of the ones I played, either Sonic Advance 2 or 3 (since falling into pits constantly is really annoying, especially when you have no idea if there's safe ground below), but I heard about and seen lots of glitchy Sonic 2006 videos, so that would probably be my pick for the worst Sonic game overall.

I can't remember if I asked you this, but if you could revive one game franchise, what would it be?

Who are some shy female characters that you like off the top of your head?

Awakening's Olivia and Hetalia's Liechtenstein. For some reason, guys came to mind easier... ^^;

Your least favorite FE?