What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

To who ever is unlucky enough to be the poster above. . .

Do YOU. . .

Know

Who Hanbei Takenaka is?

Top three favourite game series?

Difficult question for someone like myself, considering my tastes change so often.

Here, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Criteria are

A. I am currently very interested in the series.

B. It has more than one installment. (This knocks things like Gotcha Force and Hyrule:Total War out of the running.)

As a result, here are our three lucky winners.

3. R-Type

2. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

And Drumroll please. . .

1. The Tale Of ALLTYNEX, A Doujin Danmaku trilogy by the company SITER SKAIN.

I actually like the last one enough that I want to try and use let's playing to help make it more popular in the West.

So far I've ****** ** so terribly I'm ashamed of it all. Can hardly even get a Youtube channel up.

Edited by Verdant Shade

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Do YOU. . .

Know

Who Hanbei Takenaka is?

no, who the heck is that

and where's your avatar from

I can't remember if I asked you this, but what's your favourite outfit to see a woman in? (Eg: schoolgirl outfit, maid outfit, princess dress, etc.)

If I have asked you that, if you didn't have to worry about all the consequences afterwards, what's something crazy you've always wanted to do for fun? (Eg: jump off a building, fire yourself out of a cannon, etc.)

i do REALLY like the schoolgirl thing lolol

if i didn't have to worry about the consequences, i would go out and finally have my first kiss :P i've always wondered what they feel like

Edited by Boney

Have you ever wielded a Scythe before? I don't mean cutting wheat, either. >_>

no, who the heck is that

and where's your avatar from

Then I suppose you have to face my wrath.

If you actually want to know, PM me. I can scrounge up some information.

My avatar is from the game KAMUI, the final chapter in the Tale of ALLTYNEX trilogy.

Which I just realized I FORGOT TO INCLUDE A LINK to the website.

Aw, pegasus dung.

Edited by Verdant Shade

Favorite FE8 character?

I'll go with Lyon (for now, because I seem to have forgotten half of SS's cast o_____o;).

Who's your favorite FE character, Verdant Shade?

What kind of women do you prefer, looks wise and personality wise?

Or if I already asked you that, what's the worst injury you ever had?

Favorite actor/actress?

Jackie Chan is my #1 favourite actor, due to how good of a guy he is (especially with all the charities he runs and how dedicated he is to his fanbase), his great sense of humour, him always doing his own stunts even if it means breaking bones and getting into comas (though I kind of wish he wasn't so suicideal with his stunts. We don't want someone as good as him dying), and his strong sense of morality when making movies (like how he practically always only does good guy roles and how he refuses to do sex scenes because he's considerate of his kid fans).

No I haven't, and I'd probably main either Garland or ExDeath.

Garland is quite slow, but he has a nice variety of attacks that reach a lot of different ranges. Exdeath is the slowest character of all, and his playstyle is really hard to get down since he heavily relies on counterattacking after his shielding moves and the timing is really tricky. On a side note, you'd have to have at least one good guy main, since you have to play as at least one good guy through most of the story parts in order to unlock everything.

If you were a villain and you were given the chance to have godlike powers, but at the cost of having one weakness that would be insanely fatal to you (as in it'd disable your powers and you wouldn't even be able to stand up or walk when exposed to your weakness), what weakness would you pick?

Being way too confident.

Favorite Vega move?

What things are you scared of? (Eg: heights, enclosed spaces)

Being way too confident.

Favorite Vega move?

It'd have to be Bloody High Claw (or if Ultra Combos aren't allowed, the Flying Barcelona Attack).

Of the ones I have access to: Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers. Of all the ones I've played: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

What's a favourite video game song of yours off the top of your head?

What kind of women do you prefer, looks wise and personality wise?

Can I say "Kahlan Amnell?" I think that about sums it up. Honestly, I'm not too sure at the moment, though I will say that at the bare minimum having existent levels of intellect is kind of a must.

^One thing you enjoy breaking?

Of the ones I have access to: Super Street Fighter II: The New Challengers. Of all the ones I've played: Super Street Fighter IV: Arcade Edition.

What's a favourite video game song of yours off the top of your head?

Sortie!, AKA the Grim Angel battle theme from Riviera: The Promised Land.

What's your favorite boss battle in an RPG?

Favorite? Probably Dullahan (from Golden Sun: The Lost Age). Incorporates some crazy mechanics and is one of the most challenging superbosses I've seen in a RPG, even though it can be summon rush cheesed to hell. If it has to have storyline, maybe Saturos?

Yours?

Favorite? Probably Dullahan (from Golden Sun: The Lost Age). Incorporates some crazy mechanics and is one of the most challenging superbosses I've seen in a RPG, even though it can be summon rush cheesed to hell. If it has to have storyline, maybe Saturos?

Yours?

Probably Ultros from Final Fantasy VI.

What was the first final boss you've ever faced in an RPG?

Who are your favourite Smash Bros. characters?

One thing you enjoy breaking?

I really can't think of anything I like breaking (I don't like destroying things in general). But if I had to mention one thing, I guess Metal Slime type monsters in Dragon Quest games (for the loads of experience they give).