• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

If you were a hero/villain, what would you use as a melee weapon?

FPS, Sports (if that is even considered a genre).

Do you even lift? Meme that you hate the most?

Wow, it's the exact same ones as me, and the same order as well.

I do work out on a bullworker every now and then. "Still a better love story than Twilight" comes to mind. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but I'm sick of it being posted on practically every youtube video, and most of them don't even make sense (like using that line for a game commercial).

I do work out on a bullworker every now and then. "Still a better love story than Twilight" comes to mind. I'm not a fan of Twilight, but I'm sick of it being posted on practically every youtube video, and most of them don't even make sense (like using that line for a game commercial).

But Sonic 200- *GETS SHOT*

If you were a hero/villain, what would you use as a melee weapon?

Hand and a half sword in the main hand and a battleaxe in the off hand.

^Most recent current events article you have read?

Who would you say your closest friends on SF are?

Have you ever played Killer Instinct? If so, do you like it?

I did play the SNES version, and I enjoyed it quite a bit, but I was only able to figure out Jago's special's. If I knew how the other characters' specials worked, I would've enjoyed it a lot more.

^Reinforce+ or Summon+ as a skill? (FE13)

I'm still making my answer to Interest's question. . . satisfactory and straightforward. In the mean time, feel free to ask me other questions. It's just that I tried to make my name kinda important, and I'm not a man to give what I consider a half-assed answer.

Edited by Verdant Shade

Have you played or heard of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? If you have, what do you think of it?

Your favorite finishing move in a fighting game?

Kung Lao's 2nd fatality in Mortal Kombat 9, where he saws the opponent in half with his razor hat.

^Reinforce+ or Summon+ as a skill? (FE13)

I'm still making my answer to Interest's question. . . satisfactory and straightforward. In the mean time, feel free to ask me other questions. It's just that I tried to make my name kinda important, and I'm not a man to give what I consider a half-assed answer.

I've never played FE13.

If you could, would you name your child after a video game character?

Have you played or heard of Playstation All Stars Battle Royale? If you have, what do you think of it?

Kung Lao's 2nd fatality in Mortal Kombat 9, where he saws the opponent in half with his razor hat.

I have heard of it. I actually have a PS3. But the how you defeat the other fighters in the game disappoints me. It makes other characters OP, and the fact that the game technically has no story mode also makes me not want the game. (Besides Smash Bros is way better.) That price tag isn't helping either. Then again, I might buy if it is in the $20 Bin at Walmart or something.

---------------------------------------------

Have you ever played Pokemon? If you have, are you thinking of getting X & Y?

You really wanna hear? Do you? In that case...I'M NOT TELLING!

Do you think the FE series creators should bring back Trainee classes?

Hell yes. Dat Journeyman/Recruit (sorry wasn't a big fan of Ewan, even though his tier 3 trainee class was op)

^Worst thing you've had to do?

Edited by Interest