Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Virtue you value most?

White.

Why do you place so much value on courtesy

I am aiming to be a true lady one day. Besides, I feel just terrible whenever I end up hurting someone with my words.

qgbo2ce.pngsLzfBuo.png

xD I don't mean this in the slightest, but you can't lie how funny this is.

EDIT: found it in General Fire Emblem Fanart thread

Virtue you value most?

Within myself, compassion. From others, honesty

Edited by Hero-King

When you compose your music, have you ever come across the term, dynamic range?

i have come across that term in a production context, not composing. what do you mean?

(btw i'm just a composer i don't know anything about terms lolol)

I am aiming to be a true lady one day. Besides, I feel just terrible whenever I end up hurting someone with my words.

<3

qgbo2ce.pngsLzfBuo.png

i've just heard the "characters choosing the wrong times to bond and getting married too easily" bit too much.

Favorite music genre?

i have come across that term in a production context, not composing. what do you mean?

(btw i'm just a composer i don't know anything about terms lolol)

Oh. I see. I had hoped mentioning it and explaining it to you would help with the projects you do on Anvil Studio. What I mean is, by knowing what it is, you can prevent some softer instruments from being drowned out by the sound of more louder ones. But that's a story for another time.

Favorite music genre?

pop. wrap your head around that one =p

yours?

What I mean is, by knowing what it is, you can prevent some softer instruments from being drowned out by the sound of more louder ones. But that's a story for another time.

knowing me, i probably do it already without knowing it's called that XD

Of all of your pieces, which do you find to be your favorite?

pop. wrap your head around that one =p

yours?

Hip Hop and R&B, but I keep an open mind and at least try to wander into other groups. Gospel's another one, but I barely hear it.

knowing me, i probably do it already without knowing it's called that XD

lol its a possibility, but I'd rather not lecture you on it, cause there's a lot to know about it. In recording that is

I say you should say hi to everyone in the "Last to Post Wins" thread sometime. What do you say? :P

qgbo2ce.pngsLzfBuo.png

EDIT: found it in General Fire Emblem Fanart thread

Within myself, compassion. From others, honesty

Lol...Why don't I have a question? xD

crizzie, what happened to the cute little pokemon icons? D:

Of all of your pieces, which do you find to be your favorite?

red fantasy. i find myself listening to it a lot...amazing thing about being a composer. even though you write your own things, it still feels worth listening to your own material as well as other people's material because our own minds are so vast and always change(not to mention i'm forgetful already =p)

lol its a possibility, but I'd rather not lecture you on it, cause there's a lot to know about it. In recording that is

yeah in recording i know what it means. but because the methods i use are so limited, i find it better just to rely on arrangement and note volumes to keep balance. i put a lot of thought into panning and sometimes shut things up just to make an instrument heard.

What is one thing you hate doing?

I say you should say hi to everyone in the "Last to Post Wins" thread sometime. What do you say? :P

Lol...Why don't I have a question? xD

Wait, me?? Haha, sure I'll get around to it.

And...I'm afraid I can't answer that one :P

Have you ever played a Professor Layton game?

What is one thing you hate doing?

Wait, me?? Haha, sure I'll get around to it.

And...I'm afraid I can't answer that one :P

Math problems.

Yes, you. Who else would I be talking to? :P

Your greatest accomplishment?

Have you ever played a Professor Layton game?

Yes, you. Who else would I be talking to? :P

No...been waiting forever for Professor Layton v. Phoenix Wright to make it to the states. I might start playing it after I get bored of all my other games though.

Somebody else who's above me XP

Have a best friend? Have anyone to spend the good times with?

What's your favorite martial art, then?

I'm going to say this right now, there's going to be definite bias on my part compared to say, my father with fourty-to-fifty years of experience with MANY combat specialties - various schools of Judo, Aikido, Aikijujitsu, Fencing (he hasn't told me which school of fencing,) lots of firearms experience and history, Jeet Kun Do, and whatever else he hasn't told me about yet.

So far, my personal preference is Aikido, "Budo Aikido" as my father calls it when he performs modified, modernized, street-wise Aikido to protect all his students on the street. Especially the Tantodori, which my father is becoming very strict on because three of his patients have been, or have had young family members who've all been stabbed, all less than 30. The police in the areas don't have enough manpower, firepower, or the authority to even use either sufficiently to deal with upsurging gang violence.

Of course, as he acknowledges, protecting yourself with Martial Arts will get you into more trouble with the law then just using a firearm because with Martial Arts you control the situation, and thus lose stand-your-ground legal ground.

I acknowledge I probably misspelled a few things here. I acknowledge my experience is nowhere near comprehensive.

Can you speak another language?

^Do you know what SOPA is. If so, thoughts?

Yes. Oh goodness. As if online copyrighting laws aren't out of contorl already, this would only add to that. As a fanfic writer, everything that I've uploaded online would have been deleted because I don't own the franchises, so I very much opposed it. But since it got vetoed, I doubt that it's much of a threat now to sites like deviantart and fanfiction.

Can you speak another language?

Yes. Oh goodness. As if online copyrighting laws aren't out of contorl already, this would only add to that. As a fanfic writer, everything that I've uploaded online would have been deleted because I don't own the franchises, so I very much opposed it. But since it got vetoed, I doubt that it's much of a threat now to sites like deviantart and fanfiction.net.