• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Why did you wait until I was offline to say hi over at the Last to Post Wins! thread? :C

Ah, dammit. Did not mean to double post, sorry :/

You triple-posted instead, you idiot, lolol.

^What is your typical daily routine?

Uhh...Wake up, do stuff, and sleep. The stuff I do varies.

What's your favorite candy?

Why did you wait until I was offline to say hi over at the Last to Post Wins! thread? :C

You triple-posted instead, you idiot, lolol.

I believe you were still online when I posted. That's on you, Crizzie :P Hi anyways

Tonight isn't really my night...fml

Edited by noob7

FE you've played and like the least?

What's your favorite candy?

I believe you were still online when I posted. That's on you, Crizzie :P Hi anyways

Tonight isn't really my night...fml

GUMMIES. All of my yes~.

Nooo, I wasn't. I got kicked off without a chance to sign out...Jerk. ;n; Now hurry up and play a Pokemon game before I unleash my fangirl wrath on you. >:c

FE4. Played the prologue for a bit and never touched the game again once i stopped.

Have you ever played FE5? If so, what do you think of it?

Edited by Peppy

What do you like about Ilyana?

Favorite FE11 Chapter?

Chapter 22, where Michalis is the boss. Probably because it took me so freakin long to beat with so many reinforcements, but I still loved it.

What's your favorite game besides FE?

Favorite FE Character of all time?

Gah, why must I choose ONE?!

Hmm...I'd say Radd. He was my first favorite character and dominated everything in his path after I arena abused trained him!

Nooo, I wasn't. I got kicked off without a chance to sign out...Jerk. ;n; Now hurry up and play a Pokemon game before I unleash my fangirl wrath on you. >:c

How was I supposed to know that?! Sorry... Way ahead of ya there; got Pokemon Leafgreen for visualboy :D

I have a variety of game series i like. The Metal Gear Series, Legend of Zelda Series, F-Zero Series and Tales of Symphonia are a few examples

Least favorite FE weapon type?

So you like METAL GEARRRRR huh

Well what's your favorite entry in the series then

better be snake eater by the way

actually, i haven't played a thing ^^;

have you?

I played Immaterial and Missing Power for a bit but none of the actual shmups

im bad at that ish

I am aiming to be a true lady one day. Besides, I feel just terrible whenever I end up hurting someone with my words.

Just...terrible huh? Noted, noted.

Well, i haven't played much of MGS3 but i heard pretty good things about it. My favorite is MGS2 for the time being.

Favorite thing about MGS3?

^Favorite Sourcemod on Steam?

^Are you a MISCHIEF MAKERS fan?

Your favorite snack?

. . . Fig Newtons, TBQH. Unfortunately, there aren't much of those or figs around here, unless you know the right stores - or want to be charged an arm and a leg.

My stand in for the mean time is small bowls of either potato chips, corn chips, or yogurt.

Edited by Verdant Shade

^Favorite Beastector member?

What do you like to do outside?

Swim! Pools are great! Except, well, our pool is freezing three quarters of the year and we're almost on the equator.

Pass footballs. But there's never anyone to pass footballs with.

Walk the dog. Well, usually, since my dog's big and can't stand other animals and could rip my arm out of my socket if he took off and oh, wait, everyone walks their dogs about the same time I want to walk him.

Favorite ice cream flavor?

FE4. Played the prologue for a bit and never touched the game again once i stopped.

Have you ever played FE5? If so, what do you think of it?

Nope. Not the emulating sort.

Tea or coffee?

^Black ants or Red ants, who's side do YOU join?

Definitely Vanilla, though it's not really a hard pick considering I only like Vanilla and Chocolat.e

Second time I've been asked the same question. Huh.

Eh? What's the difference?

Whoops, sorry. ^^;

^Would you mind terribly if I were to ask you to beta a story I was writing in the future?

Tea or coffee?

Eh? What's the difference?

Whoops, sorry. ^^;

Tea, but I'm not a fan of either.

The Red Ants are the BAD GUYS. They're EVIL. The black ants have the YELLOW ANT on their side, while the red ants are lead by the TERMINATOR RED. . . Oh, did you never play SimAnt? That explains it. Fair enough, that you don't know.

I don't mind, it was some time ago anyways. I only remember it because, well, someone asked me.

^Would you mind terribly if I were to ask you to beta a story I was writing in the future?

Tea, but I'm not a fan of either.

The Red Ants are the BAD GUYS. They're EVIL. The black ants have the YELLOW ANT on their side, while the red ants are lead by the TERMINATOR RED. . . Oh, did you never play SimAnt? That explains it. Fair enough, that you don't know.

I don't mind, it was some time ago anyways. I only remember it because, well, someone asked me.

I wouldn't mind. What will it be about?

Nope, never played that. Sorry. ^^;