• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite Critical quote?

Can I say none? Most of the time I prefer the supporting or optional characters over the main ones - at least for the games I've played or know of.

^Strangest music video you've seen?

An indirect answer, but I'll take it.

Drake: Best I Ever Had. The song was about some girl but the video was him coaching a girls basketball team, with excessive cleavage in their uniforms and he didn't even really coach them, other than stretching

Favorite Critical quote?

Can't remember if this a critical quote or not, but Cherche's "Rest in pieces!"

What exactly is your avatar?

Edited by Dark Legend Vampire

If Hardin wasn't corrupted, do you think he'd make a better ruler than Marth?

^Voice acting in a video game that most stands out to you? (can be a quote, an entire set of VA work for something, etc)

I don't think I can name anyone specific, but the kind that stands out to me is of someone that appears very powerful and threatening, yet doesn't show much emotion. Someone like........ Itachi Uchiha (Naruto), Sephiroth (Final Fatasy VII) Sesshomaru (Inuyasha). And that's just naming a few off the top of my head.

Do you have a problem with my barrel, sir?

No, I was just curious but I'll admit that it emits an appearance of shyness (especially with the fact that its Olivia in it) which I found to be rather cute

^Favorite GIANT ROBOT?

Favorite FE class?

Hard to name a SINGLE favorite. . .

On the one hand, I like pretty much any summoning classes, like FE8!Summoner, FE8!Necromancer, and FE2!Excorcist/Witch/Sister.

I also like versatile classes, namely Mage Fighter/Knight, Great Knights, Weapon-Triangle controlling generals.

May I ask you what your favorite class(es) is(are)?

Said dis - I was starting a bank account when I initially was thinking of a new name because I wanted to cloak my old handle. I thought of Interest because I realized how overused the word is but how underused it was as a handle.

It caught on.

You?

How I decided my username? I came up with the name back when I was 14. I decided I should start going by one username online, and decided Dark Legend Vampire because at the time, I was really starting to get into the Castlevania series, and Alucard was my favorite character.

Favorite drink?

^Why do you keep Jegan around anyway, oh great hero king? Shouldn't you allow him to retire?

^If you could be an animal, what would it be?

Water Bear, because they are invincibru. They can even survive in the vacuum of SPACE.

So, come SSB4, are you going to main villager?

Edited by Verdant Shade

Main-ing villager was directed at Interest, you ninja'd my post. Retiring Jagen was directed at you, Hero King (Marth). I edited that post accordingly, but apparently not fast enough.

Thanks.

Also, someone missed out on asking me a question. C'mon, I'm not THAT boring.

Edited by Verdant Shade

*repeats question below*

^One rule or law on the Internet you wish was enforced.

Spelling and grammar.....to an extent. I know I break it sometimes with the things I say but there are some people where its so bad that its barely legible and ugh, I just cant

Edited by Hero-King