• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

^What are your thoughts on the original Spyro trilogy?

^How well have you been sleeping these past few days? Don't fall to fatigue.

Rts needs some fresh revival, too much MMO oriented RTS now. SITER SKAIN'S style of STG could use a sequel after Final Apocalypse, and so do Side Scrolling Shooters. All we have nowadays is what, Touhou?

Awfully. I should be better now, though. Summer breaks are the worst for keeping a healthy sleep schedule...

Favourite Street Fighter character?

^Thoughts on dubstep?

I've never actually heard of it until now, so I wouldn't be able to give a proper response to that.

randoman why won't you skype me hoar

I don't have a computer camera (I'm too paranoid for that).

Who's Reimu?

What are your favourite game series that are not very popular or well known?

Umm... I want to say Ninja Gaiden? I'm not sure how well known the games I play are, cause I never bothered to check.

Are you familiar with or heard of Blinx the Time Sweeper before? Your sig really reminds me of it.

Never played it.

Oldest console you have?

A Famicom, but it doesn't work anymore, sadly. My SNES works, but the Start and Select buttons don't work on both controllers.

"Peppy here! I'm a little shaken, but I'm OK. Sorry... I've always wanted to say that."

Ever bought a console just so you could play one game you really wanted to play?

Ever bought a console just so you could play one game you really wanted to play?

Not exactly, but as a birthday gift my friend let me borrow his PSP and Dissidia for 228 days (since I requested it. I wanted to play Dissidia that badly). I 100% everything in the game and played it a ridiculous amount (I had it for 228 days, according to the in-game stats).

How about you? Or was there any game that you wanted to play, but couldn't since it was on a console you didn't own?

That name sounds somewhat familiar, but no...

Craziest video game?

The boxart might jog your memory:

Blinx_-_The_Time_Sweeper_Coverart.png

The guy to the very left of your sig strongly reminds me of Blinx for whatever reason.

The craziest video game for me would definitely be Cloudberry Kingdom.

Speaking of that game, what's the farthest level you've made it to in classic (eg: no gimmicks like large or jetpack) and story mode of that game? For me, it's level 73ish and level 224ish, respectively

Probably Super Mario World, Need for Speed High Stakes, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, or Dissidia Final Fantasy.

(Don't mention specific names for this question) Are there any SF members that you're wanting banned because of their bad attitude or them bringing down the forum and its members?

^So much magic playthroughs. Are you thinking of playing an Fire Emblem : Sacred Stones magic-only run?

What are some of the first games you played as a kid?

Let's see. . . They were N64, SNES, and NES games.

Goldeney 1997

Paper Mario

Ocarina of Time

Super Mario RPG Legend of the Seven Stars

Super R-Type

Gradius III

Tiger Heli

Rush N' Command

Mario Bros. / Duck Hunt

Megaman X

And a bunch more. I mostly have my older brother to blame for that, thanks to him being a fair bit older than me.

Yeah, that'd be great. I know that the 2nd game added bounty hunters that you can potentially ally with, but that's all I know besides the basic gameplay flow from youtube videos.

I've been trying to setup a really good PM to answer this, but I just haven't put in the time. I still haven't forgotten about it, though.

"Bought" a PS3 to play Dynasty Warrior Gundam 3.

I say "bought" because I'd forgotten to take it off my wish list, and had recently gotten into a rut from. . . "missing my mark." Then someone got it for me, even though I didn't really want it at the time.

Yes i am. It will start once the FE6 Magic Users run has been completed (I even did a practice run for it on Ephraim's Route to kill time).

Favorite FE Weapon Type?

Edited by Peppy

What traditional fighting game series have you played? (Eg: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc.)

Or if I already asked that, what outfits do you find particularly attractive on women? (Eg: maid outfits, schoolgirl outfits, etc.)

Do you watch any cartoons?

I suppose so, but I haven't really watched that many in the past year. The last one I recall watching is MLP, if you don't count anime or youtube poops.

I've been trying to setup a really good PM to answer this, but I just haven't put in the time. I still haven't forgotten about it, though.

Don't worry. Take your time.

The only ones I can think of is finishing my very first FE file (FE3 Book 1) that I did very poorly on and I thought was impossible to defeat six years ago (I did defeat it, though) and my "forced recruits only" runthrough of FE8 (I can only use characters who's recruitment is forced, and must make sure all green or red recruitable units die and/or remain unrecruited, so no Colm, Joshua, Garcia, Ross, etc).

What outfits do you find particularly attractive on women? (Eg: maid outfits, schoolgirl outfits, etc.)