What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Least favorite food?

Hot weather or cold weather?

Cold.

Well, not necessarily.... I'll admit it adds some comic relief, but even though I know it's mere teasing and joking around, there are moments where I wonder "what if it was true" or I begin questioning my own emotions of whether or not I'm just lying to myself. *shrugs* I guess I'm just not used to it yet

I'm sorry, I made this awkward

Hehe, I wonder too at times...and then I laugh. xD

No no, it's not awkward. You should be honest. ^^

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

FE 11 or 12?

Edit :Ninja'd but oh well

Hector. Aside from his serious moments, i find him funny.

favorite FE Chapter overall?

From what I know, I'm going with CH 19 of Awakening. Walhart was probably the only boss throughout the series that I was scared to fight

Edited by Hero-King

^Are you three times faster than the average earthling?

Do you think it's weird that I mix you up with Vashiane a lot for some reason?

I do think it's weird, but mostly because she can have such great, lucid dreams on command and all I have are nightmares on a quarterly average of two to five, depending on my emotional state. I'm actually been trying to type out a full one in that crazy dreams thread that ended up in General FE by accident.

Well, that, and her avatar doesn't resemble mine, nor does the style of her posts - mine are rather long winded and in Times New Roman.

To be fair, someone keeps mixing me up with Viridian Tempest, now that I can see.

Edited by Verdant Shade

You must really like the Wolfguard huh?

Yes~. Aurelis is also my favorite FE nation, if you haven't noticed. Too bad so few people care about the Aurelians.

Your favorite FE nation?

Favorite FE Royal? (ex: Hardin, Nyna, Minerva, etc..)

Yes~. Aurelis is also my favorite FE nation, if you haven't noticed. Too bad so few people care about the Aurelians.

Your favorite FE nation?

Aurelis has three great units, so its up there in my book

Isn't it obvious xD

But really, Altea, Macedon and Chon-Sin

Edited by Hero-King

What do you like about Awakening?

Favorite FE Royal? (ex: Hardin, Nyna, Minerva, etc..)

Aurelis has three great units, so its up there in my book

Isn't it obvious xD

But really, Altea, Macedon and Chon-Sin

Reyson, because omgheron. :D

What's your favourite aspect about yourself?

Anything that will give me severe brain damage.

What's one SF Badge you want but isn't available?

Just one? Hmm... Just for fairness purposes, I'll say a Gaiden badge. Probably Rudolf, since he's the biggest human antagonist in FE2 and his story of being the "bad guy" just so he could help protect and save Valencia is quite interesting. It's a shame that guy doesn't have any official artwork.

^So how can you be so sure that computer of yours isn't a ticking time bomb?

I have a feeling that's going to be asked to someone who's currently on their mobile phone.

What is your avatar exactly?

Why, it's a present from a friend. It's the R-9A Arrowhead from R-type, recoloured Green, and equipped with a level-2 Standard Force, hovering over my username's initials.

how is life?

Alright, I guess. This is the first school year where I don't have school since I graduated from college, so it's quite calm and relaxed. My graduation and diploma (which allows me to get careers in computerized building construction design) are quite meaningless without a job that applies to my diploma, though (and none of them have called back for an interview).

I like the Sakura avatar, by the way.

What would your reaction be to a Smash Bros. game with Sega characters? (Sakura Wars characters included)

If you were to cosplay as a video game character (disregarding the expensiveness or cumbersomeness of the costume), who would you cosplay as?

Main Sakura and Gemini all day.

Yours?

The same as you actually (especially Gemini, being a really cute cowgirl). Throw in the retro characters and the gimmick characters as well, like the Bonanza Bros. and the Chu Chu's.

I mean, I really would've expected Sega to make their own Smash Bros. by now (they copied Nintendo quite a lot with Sonic Shuffle and Sonic and Sega All Stars Racing, so why not Smash Bros?), especially since they've got such an awesome roster to work with. I'm suprised Sony beat them to it with Playstation All Stars Battle Royale.

^Does someone spoiling a story bother you much?

If you were to cosplay as a video game character (disregarding the expensiveness or cumbersomeness of the costume), who would you cosplay as?

. . . There's. . . too many I missed already.

Edited by Verdant Shade