• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite character in the Mario series?

What are your top five favourite (non-FE) video game characters?

If Tetris-like games count, it'd have to be Wario's Woods. If not, then probably Moai Kun for the Famicom (it's such a deviously hard yet cleverly design puzzle platformer). If neither Tetris-like puzzle games or platformer puzzle games dont' count, I don't think I have one.

I've always been quite interested in Sly Cooper as well (especially since it's one of Sony's few current IPs that don't rely on guns or gore, like a good chunk of modern games out there right now). How come you weren't allowed to buy it, though? There's barely any violence in the Sly Cooper games.

As of right now, it's (in no particular order): Hershel Layton, Cream the Rabbit, Dark Pit, Link, and Kirby.

Those are fine.

Because. I keep getting told that I have too many video games already. xD

Pit, or Dark Pit?

Although I prefer having both of the Mario Bros. together as a team, I guess I'll pick Mario.

Who's your favourite duo in gaming? (eg: Mario & Luigi, Sonic & Tails, etc.)

Sora & Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

Least favorite playable Awakening character?

Pit, or Dark Pit?

Sora & Riku (Kingdom Hearts)

Dark Pit. I know they're both voiced by the same guy, but Pittoo's voice is amazing~. I could fangirl over it.

*repeats question below*

Least favorite playable Awakening character?

Dark Pit. I know they're both voiced by the same guy, but Pittoo's voice is amazing~. I could fangirl over it.

I'm going to go with Miriel. I don't hate her, she's just that one unit I will never use

Favorite time period?

Two weeks? That must've been horrible.

I've never actually had any injuries that were insanely bad like broken bones or requiring crutches. The only one that comes to mind actually, is the needle from blood donations. It's rather thick for a medical needle and they stick it around an inch inside your arm at a 10 degree angle. It's quite painful when they stick it in, but after 10 seconds or so, it hardly hurts.

What's your favourite local cooperative video game?

Meh, wasn't so bad. Except my arms felt like they were going to fall off and all my classes were conveniently on opposite sides of the campus...

I have no idea what that is, so I'm just gonna say Smash Bros Melee

I was talking more about non-fighting games where you can play multiplayer in campaign/story mode, like New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Tales of Symphonia, or Dynasty Warriors and have friends/family help you out, without needing online.

Are there any game series that you find too gory, dirty, or immoral for your tastes? (Eg: Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Catherine, etc.)

Favorite character in the Mario series?

If I had to pick one, it'd be Mario. Though Luigi, Yoshi, Rosalina, and Toad are also favourites as well.

What are some game series which you wish could get a HD collection?

What are some of the very first game series you played?

The earliest game I remember playing was some random Mario game on the SNES.

But that is it; I don`t have a very good memory.

Edited by Saint of Games

FE character you hate most?

*repeats question below*

I'm going to go with Miriel. I don't hate her, she's just that one unit I will never use

*insert video here*

I dislike most of the cast here! Uhh...Right now, I'll say Cordelia. They flanderized Catria's archetype so badly and is definitely shoved in my face, her survivor's guilt is rarely touched upon, and she's Severa's mother. Also, where's her flaw, aside from her stupid idealized lust for Chrom? I read that it's supposed to be her being "too humble". Give me a break. Plus, by the time I get her, Sumia's kicking plenty of ass.

*squee*

Has there ever been a time where you hurt someone greatly (either emotionally or physically) and you still regret it heavily or remember it to this day?

What are some game series which you wish could get a HD collection?

The PS1 Crash Bandicoot games and the first four of five Need for Speed games are the only ones that come to mind right now. A remake of the original Street Fighter in the vein of the Street Fighter II HD remake would be quite awesome as well, especially since that game and a good chunk of its cast get shafted a lot in terms of getting spotlight.

What do you like about Sakura?

Being innocent and gentle that anybody else that I know in the animes.

She even got slapped twice. People just don't understand help given whenever that they get it.

Your favorite hobby?

Edited by Dark_Huntress

What other sites, besides Serenes, do you visit?

FE character you hate most?

RD Ike. POR!Ike was a likable,Well-developed and decently written if Extremely cliched and kinda dumb chap. RD Ike is just... Boring.

Edited by Saint of Games

Least favorite thing to do?

I was talking more about non-fighting games where you can play multiplayer in campaign/story mode, like New Super Mario Bros. Wii, Tales of Symphonia, or Dynasty Warriors and have friends/family help you out, without needing online.

Are there any game series that you find too gory, dirty, or immoral for your tastes? (Eg: Mortal Kombat, Grand Theft Auto, Catherine, etc.)

Oh, does Thrillville count? If not, then I'll just say New Super Mario Bros. In response to the other question: Deadspace.

I'm not sure what kind of game Thrillville is, so I can't say if it's the kind of co-op game I'm asking about.

Are there any retro games/game series from the NES/SNES/Genesis era that you'd want to revive?

What other sites, besides Serenes, do you visit?

GoNintendo comes to mind (I go on that site around as much as I do SF, though I'm not a member there and I just check Nintendo news) as well as the SSB4 official site. I used to be a frequent member of Eyes on Final Fantasy forums, but I don't go on there as much anymore.

^How diligently have you been watching your health?

What is your favorite thing to do when you're bored? I apologize if I asked this before...

That's actually a bit difficult of a question. . . because, well, I don't necessarily "do" something when I get bored. Instead, my mind wanders to whatever it thinks of next, and then I probably start doing things without thinking before forgetting that I was not doing. . . whatever it is I'm currently doing.

Erm. That explanation is very messy. . . Shamefur Dispray, Verdant.

What are some of your favourite (non-RPG) characters from games that barely anyone would know?

How diligently have you been watching your health?

Somewhat? I don't exercise regularly, but I do walk instead of drive whenever possible and cut down on unhealthy foods. I also work on a bullworker every now and then.

Favorite dessert?

EDIT: Randoman, you ninja! Uh...Cats or dogs?

Has there ever been a time where you hurt someone greatly (either emotionally or physically) and you still regret it heavily or remember it to this day?

...Uh. Can you ask me something else...?

Edited by Crizix

Could you support Marth in this thread?

What's the nicest thing a stranger/someone who didn't know you well did for you?

Favorite dessert?

EDIT: Randoman, you ninja! Uh...Cats or dogs?

...Uh. Can you ask me something else...?

Dogs. They do a lot of really useful things like drug tracking, guiding the blind, detecting bombs, finding criminals or people who need rescuing, among other things.

Alright then. Are there any other forums that you're a member of or frequently check?