What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Is there anyone on SF you'd want banned? Don't mention any names.

What is your favorite Street Fighter character, male and female?

Vega my #1 favourite Street Fighter character. I hardly use any of the female characters, but if I had to pick one as a favourite, it'd probably be Ibuki.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite legend?

Blaziken. First starter I ever had, plus bad assery for Blaze kicks

Definitely Jirachi. *squee* What's yours?

Blaziken is a badass. I picked Torchic for my first five or so Sapphire playthroughs. <3

Have you ever watched an episode of MLP? Or have you considered getting into the series?

Besides Marth, who would make the better continental ruler? Hardin, or Michalis?

...... I don't.... think so....

Probably Hardin, since it took the Dark Orb to make him become a crazy tyrant, unlike Michalis. Hardin also is a much more overall moral person than Hardin.

Really? You must be a really tolerant person, then. I'm not sure if I'm envious of you or not (since being tolerant can be a double-edged sword since people will take advantage of your high threshold).

Edited by Randoman

If Link and Cloud were to ever battle, who do you think would win?

Definitely Jirachi. *squee* What's yours?

Blaziken is a badass. I picked Torchic for my first five or so Sapphire playthroughs. <3

Lol, of course, Jirachi is so you XD. As for me, because I'm all about dragons, Rayquaza and Giratina (honorable mention to Darkrai and Arceus)

YES! And I could never re-do a pokemon game. its just too much work that I refuse to do over

Probably Hardin, since it took the Dark Orb to make him become a crazy tyrant, unlike Michalis. Hardin also is a much more overall moral person than Hardin.

Really? You must be a really tolerant person, then. I'm not sure if I'm envious of you or not (since being tolerant can be a double-edged sword since people will take advantage of your high threshold).

it has its ups and downs

Edited by Hero-King

What's the oldest game console you've played and what games did you play on it?

If Link and Cloud were to ever battle, who do you think would win?

Cloud, because Link hardly has anything that'd compare to Cloud's materia and limit breaks. On a side note, I really dislike Link and the Zelda series in general due to the fanbases being too vocal and biased (just look at the GameFAQs contests), me not liking games where you get lost easily and spend more time exploring and solving puzzles than getting in on the action and making progress (getting stuck for hours on a puzzle or dungeon is not my idea of fun), I really hate Link's character design and can't take it series (the elf hat and tights kill off my ability to take him seriously, plus his voice is really annoying in all Zelda games with voices barring TP and SS), and how Link keeps getting two versions of himself in Smash Bros. as playable characters (talk about character biasedness. Just reduce Toon Link to a costume already and scale his body size to regular Link's size. I mean they had no problems scaling Olimar to 10 times his actual size).

Also, CD-I Zelda I don't mind and actually enjoy, since it's insanely funny and it's practically a parody of the Zelda series, which I'm not fond of.

Edited by Randoman

Oldest game that you still play now?

What's the oldest game console you've played and what games did you play on it?

Cloud, because Link hardly has anything that'd compare to Cloud's materia and limit breaks.

N64, DK 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Snowboard Kids, Smash Bros., Banjo&Tooie, 1080 Snowboarding

Then I have bad news for you:

What's your favourite non-RPG game?

Oldest game that you still play now?

Super Street Fighter II for the SNES, which I was actually playing today. My Guile runthrough had a lot of retries thanks to Vega (who's ironically my #1 favourite Street Fighter character).

Hmph, the Link fanbase at its finest, right up there with GameFAQs.

Do you play any musical instruments?

Have you ever watched an episode of MLP? Or have you considered getting into the series?

Nope, but I'm considering. If I do, I'd have to watch it on the internet, and for the millionth time, my computer sucks. XD

Lol, of course, Jirachi is so you XD. As for me, because I'm all about dragons, Rayquaza and Giratina (honorable mention to Darkrai and Arceus)

YES! And I could never re-do a pokemon game. its just too much work that I refuse to do over

Jirachi is adorable~!!! As for dragons, I like Reshiram best. It's so elegant. :3

It can be a pain, I'll admit that. xD

Is there any features of your physical appearance that you're not very fond of? Eg: jaw underbite, scars, a face full of moles, etc.

Do you play any musical instruments?

Only a recorder during grade 4-6, and that's it. I do have a bit of skill with the piano, though.

Would you be all right with the next FE possibly having a villainous Lord?

What's your favourite non-RPG game?

Super Street Fighter II for the SNES, which I was actually playing today. My Guile runthrough had a lot of retries thanks to Vega (who's ironically my #1 favourite Street Fighter character).

Hmph, the Link fanbase at its finest, right up there with GameFAQs.

The Naruto Ultimate Ninja series

I know, that fight was bull shit, how Link stopped omni slash

Jirachi is adorable~!!! As for dragons, I like Reshiram best. It's so elegant. :3

It can be a pain, I'll admit that. xD

XD

What game genres are you particularly unskilled in and why? (Eg: platformers because of bad reflexes, FPS' because the controls are too complicated)

Would you be all right with the next FE possibly having a villainous Lord?

I'd kind of welcome it, actually. If you mean in terms of being a protagonist who burns down enemy villages, poisons the enemy land/water, and treats enemies inhumanly and enjoys torturing them (but would soften up and become more human later in the story), I'm all for it, since it'd stop a lot of complaints about "Mary Sue lords" and the transformation of such a lord from inhuman to human would make for a really interesting story. If you mean a plain bad guy like Gharnef, I'd be okay with that, but not as much as a conflicted extremist lord.

Would you like a pet Yoshi?

Hm. How are you feeling right now?

I have five people in my avatar... *sweardrop* Anyway, they're Jake, Radd, Wolf, Catria, and Tiki, all from the Akaneia games.

Meh...pretty tired. I have a lot of work to make up from missing so much school, a calculus test tomorrow, and I found out I have a C in one of my classes... why can't it be Friday already?!

Your avatar is awesome ;P

If you set out to learn another language, which one would it be?

Is there any features of your physical appearance that you're not very fond of? Eg: jaw underbite, scars, a face full of moles, etc.

Only a recorder during grade 4-6, and that's it. I do have a bit of skill with the piano, though.

Can I say everything? XD

Recorder huh? Interesting. I thought recorders would be easy since I have plenty of experience with my flute, but nope. Apparently I blow too hard.

Meh...pretty tired. I have a lot of work to make up from missing so much school, a calculus test tomorrow, and I found out I have a C in one of my classes... why can't it be Friday already?!

Your avatar is awesome ;P

Last year I had A's in every single class except Precalc, which was C+ all year round, as I've told you before, lol.

Good luck with all that work. ^^;

Thanks, man. ;3

Are there any game series/characters whose fanbases you're really not fond of?

If you set out to learn another language, which one would it be?

Can I say everything? XD

Recorder huh? Interesting. I thought recorders would be easy since I have plenty of experience with my flute, but nope. Apparently I blow too hard.

Definitely Tagalog. I owe it to my heritage to learn my national language.

You really shouldn't think of yourself so harshly.

I guess it's a matter of learning walking after mastering running, to put it as an analogy? I take it you had to blow quite hard to play the flute properly, right?

What's a show you'd recommend watching (besides My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)?

Are there any game series/characters whose fanbases you're really not fond of?

Definitely Tagalog. I owe it to my heritage to learn my national language.

You really shouldn't think of yourself so harshly.

I guess it's a matter of learning walking after mastering running, to put it as an analogy? I take it you had to blow quite hard to play the flute properly, right?

The Ike/Soren pairing. Also the Kagaminecest pairing. Can't say I'm fond of Awakening's fanbase either. Then there's the Hetalia fanbase. I like Hetalia a lot, but some of those fans are insane...

I had a feeling you'd say that. xD

Ehhh...Maybe. Well, I like my voice. Lol.

Yup! How else would I hit those notes?

Where'd you get the title Shrinking Violet?

What game genres are you particularly unskilled in and why? (Eg: platformers because of bad reflexes, FPS' because the controls are too complicated)

I'd kind of welcome it, actually. If you mean in terms of being a protagonist who burns down enemy villages, poisons the enemy land/water, and treats enemies inhumanly and enjoys torturing them (but would soften up and become more human later in the story), I'm all for it, since it'd stop a lot of complaints about "Mary Sue lords" and the transformation of such a lord from inhuman to human would make for a really interesting story. If you mean a plain bad guy like Gharnef, I'd be okay with that, but not as much as a conflicted extremist lord.

The only thing I'd consider myself to not be good at are some sports games and anything resembling Guitar Hero, or Dance Dance Revolution

While that's also an interesting idea, I meant an FE where you can actually play through the story as the villain

I'd be okay with it, though making the story interesting would be quite hard.

What's your favourite Final Fantasy among 1 to 5?

What's a show you'd recommend watching (besides My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)?

You cheater. Though in all seriousness, I'd at least recommend watching an episode or two, since even quite a few haters at least do that so they can claim they gave it a chance and watched it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Family Matters, and maybe Bomberman Jetters (it takes a while for the seriousness and story to pick up in terms of being deep and covering issues like death and losing loved ones).

Favorite quote?

Where'd you get the title Shrinking Violet?

It's a trope that fits me very well. xD

You cheater. Though in all seriousness, I'd at least recommend watching an episode or two, since even quite a few haters at least do that so they can claim they gave it a chance and watched it.

Avatar: The Last Airbender, Family Matters, and maybe Bomberman Jetters (it takes a while for the seriousness and story to pick up in terms of being deep and covering issues like death and losing loved ones).

Yeah, yeah, yeah... :P

The reason I said that was because you talk about the ponies often enough. So I wondered what else you like watching.