What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

If you could make any two obscure Nintendo characters playable in SSB4 (whose series aren't already represented with playable characters), which two characters would you pick?

Hmm... I'll have to look up Hipster Ant on Miiverse. Have you happened to check my Miiverse drawings and posts? I've checked yours, and you sure post a lot of Nintendo facts on the Smash Bros. community. You know quite a lot of facts that I thought very few people would know (like Nintendo coming up with the Playstation but Sony carrying through with it).

You can't search up people on Miiverse on the browser version, and my brother has been absorbing Wind Waker HD's Hero Mode all day. I try my best finding interesting Nintendo facts, though I am afraid I am at a loss currently. I want to save obscure ones for later.

The two main obscure characters I'd want without a doubt are Chibi Robo, mentioned in my above post, and above all, Ray 01 from Custom Robo. If I didn't know that Ray has almost no chance of being in Smash, he'd be my number 1 or 2 vote.

Ray01.jpg

Two questions for you, what game consoles do you own and do you have any Nintendo fact suggestions?

Edited by Knight

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What's the most common body ailment that you suffer from? (Eg: heaches, runny noses, sore throats, etc.)

You can't search up people on Miiverse on the browser version, and my brother has been absorbing Wind Waker HD's Hero Mode all day. I try my best finding interesting Nintendo facts, though I am afraid I am at a loss currently. I want to save obscure ones for later.

Two questions for you, what game consoles do you own and do you have any Nintendo fact suggestions?

Ah. I have yet to use the browser version since I was having password problems (I don't even recall making a Miiverse password). And you have a brother to go gaming with? Nice. So how many people were playing through your New Super Mario Bros. U runthrough in total?

The consoles I own are: Famicom (non-functional currently), SNES (both controllers Start and Select buttons don't work), Original Playstation, GBA, DS (though it's broken down massively and can only play pure touch screen games), Wii, and Wii U.

I can only think of posting series specific facts, like 1/3 of female Azurill becoming male after evolving, Robin Williams naming her daughter after Zelda from the Zelda series, the original Super Mario Bros. being released on a Friday the 13th, Kremlings from Donkey Kong originally being character designs that were meant for Battletoads, Kirby's design being a placeholder character (meaning they were planning to design the main character for the game later) while they were designing the first Kirby game but Sakurai sticking with it when they got so attached to the dummy character's design, Luigi being named after a pizza parlor near Nintendo of America called Mario and Luigi's, and Diddy Kong being the only playable Smash Bros. character to not be created in Japan. I've probably got some more in my mind, so feel free to ask for some more.

Ashnard, for being the only guy who moves a considerable distance. Other ones I like are Medeus from FE11, I actually like this boss for some strange reason, and Grima. I'd like the Demon King more if it weren't for lolJoshuadoublecritical that seems to be his demise in every encounter.

The consoles I own are: Famicom (non-functional currently), SNES (both controllers Start and Select buttons don't work), Original Playstation, GBA, DS (though it's broken down massively and can only play pure touch screen games), Wii, and Wii U.

Well, you got two consoles available to try MGS1 (PS1 and the remake Twin Snakes, GameCube), I really recommend playing it if you ever have the time, Metal Gear Solid 1 is one of those games that, in my opinion, is one of those genre defining games, like Super Mario Bros to the platformer, or Doom to the FPS, Metal Gear Solid is to stealth. You have a lot of the same consoles I do, the only non-nintendo console I have is an Xbox 360, and it'd be a PS3 if I wasn't given it as a Christmas present.

Favourite Fire Emblem boss?

Edited by Knight

If you could get any game company besides Nintendo or Sony to make a Smash Bros-like game (since those two have already done so), what game company would you pick?

Who do you prefer to use in Smash Bros Brawl.

Marth, Ice Climbers, Mario, and Luigi. Though there aren't any characters I'm particularly bad with, and I have quite a big variety of characters that I use (those four plus R.O.B., Ness, Captain Falcon, Falco, Yoshi, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Ganondorf, Wario, and Mr. Game & Watch).

Hmm, I don't think any other company has enough IPs to make a big crossover game except SEGA and maybe Square Enix, and I am not familiar with too many of their franchises. There's a bunch of company's IPs I'd love to see in one game, like Konami's Castlevania and Metal Gear, Capcom's Mega Man, Resident Evil, and Street Fighter, Namco's Pac-Man and Soul Calibur, Ubisoft's Prince of Persia and Rayman and Square Enix's Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but none of these companies by themselves have enough franchises to constitute a game like SSB.

Which Fire Emblem games have you played and which is your favourite?

Edited by Knight

What weapons do you think are underused and should show up in games more often? (Eg: flails, maces, scythes)

2, 3 (both books completed), 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, and 12. I've beaten all the ones I listed except 4, which I got bored and frustrated with due to the long maps and tedious gameplay, with money, item, and weapon trading being way too cumbersome since you need a shop as a middle man (not to mention convoluted secret items like the Pursuit Ring and Hero Axe, which require one specific character to stand on one square of a ~50 x 50 map screen). I can't pick a favourite between FE3, FE8, FE11, and FE12. FE8 I like due to Lyon's tragic story and the nice backstory all the characters are given through supports, as well as Creature Campaign and split class promotions. FE3, 11, and 12 I like due to having Marth (my #1 favourite FE character and the reason I got into Fire Emblem starting with FE3 which I thought was the very first FE at the time), really straightforward and simple gameplay (no rescue, magic triangle, or gimmicky items like Iron Runes or Mines), a classic yet awesome soundtrack, and customization with the Star Orb/Star Orb Shards/Reclassing.

Hmm, you never really see maces or flails used much, especially in the hands of a main character. I think an action game based around a flail would be interesting. I'm glad there are a number of people who like FE11, the most underrated FE in my opinion. And I think that made me appreciate FE3 more as well.

Who, in your opinion, is one of the most influential people in human history.

Didn't know that about the Kremlings or Diddy Kong, or the thing about Azurill. The rest I had just forgotten but remembered them just now, in fact I think I'll use the Robin Williams one today.

and above all, Ray 01 from Custom Robo. If I didn't know that Ray has almost no chance of being in Smash, he'd be my number 1 or 2 vote.

Ray01.jpg

KNIGHT I LOVE YOU FOREVER

(poster below me, ask interest a question)

Ah. I have yet to use the browser version since I was having password problems (I don't even recall making a Miiverse password). And you have a brother to go gaming with? Nice. So how many people were playing through your New Super Mario Bros. U runthrough in total?

So I seemed to have missed this question, I'll answer it now. 5 people has been the maximum, though that was only for a few levels. It's definitely funny when half the players are good at Mario, and the other half suck. Most entertaining event that had repeated loss of life. Most of the levels I did solo or with my brother as support on the gamepad.

How about you?

Edited by Knight

How many of the 80 Challenges in New Super Mario Bros. U have you completed? And what's your rough medal distribution in terms of how many Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals you've gotten

How about you?

Well, I was able to 5 Star the whole game with at least 4 people playing all the time (with my sister joining in around 1/3 to 1/2 of the time on Gamepad duty). All my siblings barring my sister are quite proficient at Mario and good at being cooperative in it, so no continues were used and more lives were gained than lost. On the first day of playing NSMBU, we were in the middle of world 2 just after the fortress and all my siblings and I either had 87 lives or more (I still remember that since I posted it on Miiverse as my very first post at the end of the day). What was the usual amount of players you had when you were first completing the game, since you said it was 5 players for only a few levels?

Have you ever wanted to be an ASTRONAUT?

Since your name reminds me of Vashiane a lot (just because of the V), I guess I'll ask you this: what is your opinion of her? Are you good friends with her or have you talked to her at all?

I won't be so presumptuous as to claim being a good friend. We. . . uhm, share a home state? Oh, yes, and we apparently both like dogs and feel sorry for winter-coated breeds kept outside in Florida.

Oh, yes, I was complimented here for the unit idea I had posted in that old "Create a class" thread.

I'd say the most interactions I have with her would be

A. When I pop into the FE4 thread back in FFtF

B. When I read her dream Fe14 thread Which constantly reminds me that I haven't had anything but nightmares in the last 10 years of my life

C. When I send the occasional question PM to everyone on my friends list.

My. . . opinion of her?. Uhm. . . Envy/Respect at her ability to lucid dream? It's not like I hate her or what not, I just doubt she'd care to talk to me when there's people like Freohr Datia or Old Man or SoC around, they're much more interesting.

I really don't know how to talk about other people. This will probably sound very strange out of context.

As an aside, 2 more Custom Robo fans in one topic? Ees great day, today.