What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

The source of his profile pic (aka his avatar)

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Fallout 2. Despite it's jankiness, it's one of the best WRPG's in the classic age of PC gaming.

What's your most favorite thing in the world?

Your opinion on Microsoft as a gaming company? (with the XBox and all that, not PC gaming)

Dude watch the English Dub ^^

How has stuff been going for you?

There's a Sakura Wars anime? I'll have to check that out sometime.

Things have been alright, I guess. My new full time job packing up and wrapping cabinets and doors has been taking away a lot of my free time, which kind of sucks. The money's nice, though.

• 2 weeks later...

Who's your favorite and least favorite FE healer?

What order do you like the Riviera girls from best to worst? I know Serene is your #1 favourite.

From left to right, left being most favorite and right being least favorite, my favorites are:

Serene, Cierra, Fia, Lina.

Favourite would have to be Elice (even though she joins really late (though with gooid utility in her staff rank), I like her looks wise and personality wise, especially with her personality in the anime), least favourite would be Clarine (she takes the snobby healer archetype way too far and it's hardly as entertaining as Serra or L'Arachel).

Who's your favourite Mortal Kombat character? Or if you don't have one, who's your favourite non-Smash Bros. fighting game character?

Fallout 2. Despite it's jankiness, it's one of the best WRPG's in the classic age of PC gaming.

What's your most favorite thing in the world?

The world itself.

If you had a 3DS, what games would you get?

Have you played any Final Fantasy games, or are familiar with any of its characters?

If you had a 3DS, what games would you get?

Fire Emblem Awakening, Pokemon X, Super Mario 3D Land, New Super Mario Bros. 2, and maybe Mario Kart 7 (since Mario Kart DS was responsible for destroying my DS' D-Pad).

^Was the Scribblenauts Unlimited a factor in getting the Wii U? Why not get it on PC - if you had the choice?

@That last question directed at me:It'd be difficult to find a specific character who is close enough to being like me to actually make a good comparison - sure, there are traits I share with fictional characters that stand out, but that is generally where the resemblance stops.

What upcoming game release(s) are you looking forward to the most?

^Was the Scribblenauts Unlimited a factor in getting the Wii U? Why not get it on PC - if you had the choice?

I guess it was. I mean, when I heard that Scribblenauts Unlimited had multiplayer, I was all "Awesome!! I'm sold on it!!" As for not getting it for PC, my current PC isn't powerful enough to play most modern games, so unless the PC game is old enough, PC gaming isn't really an option for me.

...Avoided using him completely last time I tried SD. He had some poor levels while I used him.

Haven't finished it yet.

What I want to know is your favourite character from each game (well, you don't have to answer for all), next guy (or gal, it really doesn't matter).

...Avoided using him completely last time I tried SD. He had some poor levels while I used him.

That question wasn't for you. It was for Randoman.

What I want to know is your favourite character from each game (well, you don't have to answer for all), next guy (or gal, it really doesn't matter).

The questions people ask are for the user ABOVE, not below.

I'll answer it anyway, though.

FE1: Haven't played.

FE2: Celica.

FE3: Doga.

FE4: Sigurd.

FE5: Haven't played.

FE6: Echidna or Sue.

FE7: Karel.

FE8: Lute.

FE9: Haven't played.

FE10: Haven't played.

FE11: Haven't played.

FE12: Luke.

FE13: Haven't played.

Favorite Myrmidon and/or Mercenary?

Why he likes to pretend he's a woman?

Have you played any Final Fantasy games, or are familiar with any of its characters?

Yeah, I've played I, V, VI, a short bit of VII, XIII, a short bit of Tactics and the Crystal Chronicles spin-off on Gamecube. I have never got more than halfway through a Final Fantasy game though. My favourite is VI, I like the many characters and the steampunk style. :kefka:Why is this guy an emoticon anyway?

Favourite Final Fantasy?

Edited by Knight

^In your opinion, should Ursula have been recruitable in FE7? (Because really, Nintendo needs to write 3 new sets of supports and give us another late game pre-promote. And no, I'm not just scrapping the bottom of the barrel for questions, I'm just. . . tired, is all! Two hours writing an essay, man.)

What upcoming game release(s) are you looking forward to the most?

Well, uhm, the newest generation of consoles hasn't caught my interest yet - though that is nothing too unusual, it takes me a while to actually look at a new generation with any interest - and I think I'll stick with my Ambassador games before looking at anything else on the 3DS.

At best, insomuchasthePCgoes Starcraft II:Legacy of the Void is too far away to call it an "upcoming" release. . . honestly, I'm not looking at anything at the moment that isn't already out, like King Arthur's Gold or X-COM:Enemy Within, or replaying old games and picking up mods and updates. And congrats on getting included into the next SSB over Lucina.

Ah, yes, there is one thing that could be called an "Upcoming" release. Well, The Tale of ALLTYNEX had been kickstarter funded and already released through various distribution services such as ALLTYNEX.com and Desura for quite a while. Everywhere except, for some odd reason, steam - where ALLTYNEX had been rotting away on steam greenlight for months. . . until finally (and randomly?) getting greenlit November 12th. . . which means now they can finally move towards releasing it in a steam compatible format. Then I get to show off how much time I practice the ALLTYNEX series for my let's plays which will never come out because I am a horrible commentator and player that next run at a new personal high score.

Favorite FE4 character?

^In your opinion, should Ursula have been recruitable in FE7? (Because really, Nintendo needs to write 3 new sets of supports and give us another late game pre-promote. And no, I'm not just scrapping the bottom of the barrel for questions, I'm just. . . tired, is all! Two hours writing an essay, man.)

It would've made things a bit more interesting, so yes.

If you were stuck on an FE continent, which would you choose?

Favorite Social Knight/Cavalier?

Sain, what a funny guy. I also like Cain, Kieran, Lowen, Stahl and Lance.

Favorite Fire Emblem class?

Jugdral.

Despite the fact I'm called "Knight," my favourite class by far is the Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord class. There's a lot of cool classes in FE, but nothing beats a lancer on a dragon steed. (I prefer when they use lances rather than axes.)

Other than video games, what other forms of entertainment do you like?