What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

What do you think of FE4 troubadours?

I only got through the first gen, so my opinion is restricted to Ethlin, she makes a good mobile healer, like most troubadours, but she can at least defend herself which I like.

Who's your favourite member of the Wyvern Rider class?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who's your favorite Bord and Cord duo? Please refer to this page for the FE archetypes.

What non-human things (animals, Pokemon, etc.) do you find cute? If you're mentioning Pokemon, be specific and list a few examples.

Pokemon, such as Joltik, Budew, Mantyke, Pichu, Igglybuff, Azurill, and so on.

Who's your favorite Bord and Cord duo? Please refer to this page for the FE archetypes.

Boyd and Nolan, there on that list. Boyd and Nolan are the only fighters I actually like a lot, along with Barst who isn't listed.

I'll ask the question I asked Garland earlier, what's a game that you think is overrated or you don't understand why people like it?

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

I'll ask the question I asked Garland earlier, what's a game that you think is overrated or you don't understand why people like it?

Any FPS (I have no idea how over millions of people can adapt to such a cumbersome and awkward control and aiming scheme), sports games (I guess it's because I don't like sports), and any heavy exploration game (like Zelda or Metroid, since I really don't like games where most of the play time is spent walking around aimlessly being stuck on what to do. Well, that's what happens in those games for me).

Most played song on Itunes (Or equivalent)

Favorite FE class?

JRPG.

DEAR GOD! STOP ASKING ALL THESE HARD QUESTIONS!!! Toss up between Hero, Zerker and Sage. (Hector lord gets an honourable mention)

Favourite FE enemy character. (No recruitables!)

Favorite GBAFE boss theme? Sorry if this is a hard question. ;w;

Don't have Itunes or anything similar, so.

Played too many on mute recently, so that's really hard, not remembering many. Fortmotiis' is really cool though.

Character you most wish was released on spotpass for awakening.

FE3, FE4, or FE5? Which do you like more?

Fe4. Only one of them I've played much of. Not to say I didn't enjoy it.

What Mario games have you beaten?

A lot. The NES one, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, NSMB, NSMB2, NSMBWii, NSMBU, Bowser's Inside Story, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and perhaps more.

Why is Blazing Sword your favourite Fire Emblem game?

Edited by Knight

I have a feeling I asked you this already, but in case I haven't: Are there any characters you like or find cool despite never having played their game or watched their TV series?

And if you have answered that question, here's my alternate question: what extracirricular activities did you participate in in school?

A lot. The NES one, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, NSMB, NSMB2, NSMBWii, NSMBU, Bowser's Inside Story, Mario Kart: Super Circuit, and perhaps more.

Ah, alright. I remember you saying that you had a bit of trouble with Mario games. I guess I read too much into the comment since if you beat all those games, you must be quite proficient at them.

Just because I beat them, doesn't mean I beat them proficiently, it was more of a struggle through each one, some times in NSMBU I had about 2 gameovers trying to complete one particular level, and this wasn't infrequent. Although I must say I'm much better at 3D Mario games than 2D ones. Took me 3 years to beat Sunshine (albiet I was much younger) and Galaxy took quite awhile as well. Oh yeah, add 3D world there too.

I guess I'm a fan of Deadpool, despite never reading his comics, not playing the recent game, or watching a show with him in it. I also like Cloud, although I've got as far as an inch into FF7, only at a friends place.

What is your favourite sport? (To watch or play)

It was my first, so nostalgia mostly. Aside from that, I love the characters (Renault is quite cleverly done) and Elibe in general, and it has more varied objectives than FE6.