• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

What were some of your favourite shows as a kid growing up?

Favorite Boss Fight in Riviera: The Promised Land?

I guess Ledah, if he counts.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=24940872

Probably Ledah due to the buildup in the story leading to that part.

Yeah, Ledah fits the tragic villain bill well enough.

Thanks!

I apologize for asking this question in advance, but I ask this to people every now and then in this thread out of curiousity and to see which one the masses think is the best looking.

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

I guess I'll ask another question to you as well to rinse that one out of your mouth: who are your top 5 favourite Final Fantasy leads?

Favorite Pokemon gym leader?

Wallace, definitely. Water is my favourite type, and as a representative of that type he really shows it in an awesome light with his outfit, demeanor, and class.

Who's your favorite FFX character?

Which of the "mane six" do you like the best, appearance wise? (an image of them is in the spoiler)

mane_six_wallpaper_by_daiochu-d54dsft.pn

I guess I'll ask another question to you as well to rinse that one out of your mouth: who are your top 5 favourite Final Fantasy leads?

I guess Rainbow Dash or Rarity.

I think I've only played five final fantasy games with actual leads, so...

#5: Firion.

#4: Tidus.

#3: Terra.

#2: Bartz.

#1: Cecil.

If you could make one meme and have it reach mainstream status so it's up there with over 9000 and mudkipz, what meme would you make?

Who's your favorite FFX character?

I guess Rainbow Dash or Rarity.

I think I've only played five final fantasy games with actual leads, so...

#5: Firion.

#4: Tidus.

#3: Terra.

#2: Bartz.

#1: Cecil.

Either Auron or Tidus. Auron is just awesome and cool in every aspect from his appearance, voice, personality, and backstory. But Tidus' laugh is beyond epic:

Even without the laugh, I'd still like Tidus for being quite a nice balance of cheerful and optimistic, yet troubled and conflicted. I also really like how well he handled himself considering how he got trapped in a completely foreign world and eventually learned his entire life beforehand was practically fake.

Heh, I'm quite suprised you know the ponies' names, despite not liking the series. Well, I'm just glad you at least got to learn a bit about the series before deciding if you like it or not.

And your favourite FF protagonist is Cecil as well? Nice.=D

What are some of your biggest pet peeves?

Favorite FF4 character besides Cecil?

Spoilering since I know quite a few SF members who don't want FFIV spoiled for them.

Definitely Golbez, due to his tragic backstory with his mother dying during Cecil's birth and blaming Cecil for their mother's death. I also really like his personality after he regains control of himself and devotes his life to redeeming himself near FFIV's conclusion and FFIV The After Years. His Dissidia depiction is really awesome as well, character wise, looks wise, and voice wise.

Have you ever liked a character from a game/TV series you've never played/watched? Eg: me finding Sly Cooper quite cool despite never having played a Sly Cooper game.

Favorite Castlevania game?

I only played a bit of Castlevania 4, so I guess it'd be my favourite by default.

Edited by Randoman

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Have you ever liked a character from a game/TV series you've never played/watched? Eg: me finding Sly Cooper quite cool despite never having played a Sly Cooper game.

Travis Touchdown from No More Heroes and Jack Cayman from MadWorld come to mind.

How familiar are you with Dissidia? You said you haven't played it, but you know a lot about it.

Favorite Fire Emblem character?

Definitely Marth. Other favourites include Navarre, Cormag, Gerik, and... I actually can't remember any besides those ones since I haven't played Fire Emblem in a long time.

Edited by Randoman

If there was one bad quality about yourself you could instantly get rid of, what would you pick?

Nope, but I watched my sister play the 13th one.

Have you played a Final Fantasy game?

Yep. I played FFs 1 through 7 completely and defeated Dissidia Final Fantasy completely as well (all achievements, got at least one of every item in the game, all modes defeated, you name it).