• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Favorite FE1/3/11/12 character?

Marth, strangely enough. It's kind of bland to pick the main character but he's the only character who really develops and has a pallet of emotions. Although 12 made him out as an idiot, in which case my favourite 12 character would be Hardin or Tiki, both are interesting characters.

What are your opinions of each of the next-gen consoles?

Edited by Knight

What do you find wrong with FE12 Marth personality wise?

What are your opinions of each of the next-gen consoles?

Wii U: It's quite a versatile console, and people are way too hard on it.

PS4: I want you to die already. Bashing on your competitors to hype yourself up is pathetic. Oh, and you have little to no innovation in your console.

XBox One: I pity you yet hold a grudge on you for all the cruel, sick things you were planning. At least Killer Instinct holds my interest.

How would you describe yourself personality wise?

I'm guessing mosquitoes wouldn't count and they're too obvious an answer anyways. If I had to pick one other, probably wasps.

darn, not something easy like favorite color Hmm, how to go about this... I can be somewhat blunt, so i sometimes come off as rude, though that's usually the last thing I want to be. I'm really lazy. I'm also fairly kind. again, not an easy question, be thankful you got this much from me

Opinions on popular operating systems?

Edited by Comet

Favorite FE mage?

That's Jigglypuff, right?

I'm not really much of a Mage fan...unless you mean general magic, then that would be Lucius.

@Bold: Obviously. 8P

Do you love the adorable Pichus?

Are there any words that you find funy or amusing just from hearing someone say them?

Opinions on popular operating systems?

I'm not familiar with most of them aside from Windows. I find Windows to be alright and I can't think of any major problems with it.

What do you find wrong with FE12 Marth personality wise?

Well, for starters, the prologue has him saying a bunch of hokey lines about his virtues and stuff, although I don't find it too bad. My major issue is mostly due to the avatar's presence. Shadow Dragon made it seem like Marth was a developing leader, who went from weak prince to master tactician on the battlefield, he got stronger throughout the game. Now it seems he can't function on his own, like he can't even lead his people without the help of some newbie kid who joined the knight academy.

Are there any lords who you think have a bad/ruined personality.

If you had to pick at least one Final Fantasy character as a favourite, which character would you pick? I know you hate the series, but there must be at least one character from the series you think is okay or somewhat cool.

What is your least favourite thing about Marth?

Besides his hatebase, I suppose it'd be the fact that in FE1 he's pantless. It's so gross. >_<

What's your pokemon X/Y team?

What are your top three game genres you're worst at?

That's ironic, Hector and Ike are among my favourites.

I guess my worst genres are FPS's (well, not playing single player, I suck at multiplayer. At least, I don't play enough of it to get all those perks and weapons required to "actually" be good at the game. Whenever I do play an online multiplayer game, it's to have fun, not play it like a sport.), fighting (mostly because I don't bother to memorize combos, which is why I like smash) and RTS's (easy difficulty, all day everyday.)

Are there any cosplay photos that you find awesome or attractive? (provide links and pics if you can)

Favorite FE6 character?

Sophia, off the top of my head.

That's ironic, Hector and Ike are among my favourites.

Well, I'm not really fond of arrogant and brash people in real life, since they're hard to get along with and they're exhausting to be around.

Do you have any bad physical conditions in real life like asthma or bad eye sight anything like that?

Favorite out of the two jugdral games?

It's FE4 by default, since I haven't played FE5 aside from a bit of the beginning, since I couldn't find a good enough translation patch.

What do you think of Rosalina's inclusion in SSB4?

Probably mild-manneredness, since it coincides with a lot of good traits like acceptingness, tolerance, humility, being a good listener, and such.

Lolwut? Well, SSB does need more female characters and I like her, so I think it's okay. I just hope she gets an original moveset and not be like Link and Toon Link. So which characters that have been confirmed for SSB4 would you rather not have there?

What's your opinion on "What does the fox say?"

Lolwut? Well, SSB does need more female characters and I like her, so I think it's okay. I just hope she gets an original moveset and not be like Link and Toon Link. So which characters that have been confirmed for SSB4 would you rather not have there?

Oh, trust me. She's very original. As in, Ice Climbers or Olimar level original, especially since her being tagged teamed with Luma makes her a mix of the two while still having her own playing style separate from those two. Skip to 1:38 of the below video to see what I mean.

Anyways, to answer your question, Toon Link (he should've just been an alternate costume since it's still the persona of Link, and no other Smash character has two versions of themself taking up two slots and I don't see why Link should be an exception), Sonic (no other fighting game has guest characters as reoccurring, so I don't see why Smash should be an exception, especially when character space is highly contested for as it is and Sega should just make their own Smash Bros. already since Sonic fans are still not satisfied with having Sonic alone in Smash Bros. without Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow), and maybe WIi Fit Trainer (she's an epic "Game & Watch/R.O.B."-like choice, I'll grant her that. Though at the same time, that's really all she has going for her since at least G&W and R.O.B. had the retro and classic feel, they're huge figures in Nintendo's history, and have appeal aside from being blatant suprise choices).

My favourite Pokemon is hard to say, I like so many. Tyranitar is really cool, so are Charizard and Blaziken. I guess Tyranitar.

Do you do any art? (musical, visual, etc.)