• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Can you think of any reason as to why I feel like I've met you before? I'm drawing a blank. . . (yes, I ask weird questions.)

What are your top three favourite Konami game series?

Gradius, Elebits, and Metal Gear.

I've also played Castlevania, Rush'n'Attack, and Frogger and I want to play Snatcher, Lost in Blue, and Boktai.

What's the oldest video game (in terms of release date or version) that you've played?

What anime is your theme from

Why do you always try to guess what type of women I like?

(Restrains myself fom picking up rock)

I find that knowing what kind of women a guy likes shows quite a lot about his personality, kind of like how someone doing 10 or so ink blot tests can help determine what kind of personality that person has. Plus, I find it a fun thing to know about guys.

What would you say to a Fire Emblem where the only units the player could control were generics? (Take this idea loosely. Just because the PLAYER uses generics doesn't mean there aren't characters in the story. . .)

I think the value of units would be much less, I think that the names and faces of units compliment the gameplay a lot. If the maps are designed really well, however, then it might be good, not great, but good.

Is there any famous dead person you wish you could speak to?

My first tech job trained me in google-fu and how to pass tech screenings. So I'd say I'm a pretty self-taught hack.

What's stereotypical American archetype you hate the most and why?

What's your all-time favorite Pokemon team you've fielded?

Charizard, maybe, or Deoxys.

Could you maybe be more specific with your answer? :KnollRoll:

Probably.

Why are you so ambiguous with your questions?

I don't usually get this kind of response.

Will you be more specific in your answer?

Authoritarian conservative.

Living violence.

Why do you ask?

Because I cannot decide myself right now.

My question was based on team, since I see you showdown, and was curious as to what your favorite team was. Let's say gen 5 or 6 OU. And I reask my question :P

What do you think of game mods and fan hacks that are, content wise, functional expansion packs or "sequels" in the case of the later?

It really depends. I really like a lot of the work people have done on BG2,etc. I tend to get bogged down by bugs that are usually fleshed out by mods and hacks because you can't really get pissed about it but it tends to fuck with the game.

I saw you in chat going over algorithms, earlier. Do you do hacks/mods?

Do you personally think it's weird for someone to be afraid of puppets or dolls, even if it's a childhood fear that they grow out of?

No. People are afraid of things for their own reason. I can't say any phobia is strange.

How long did you own your longest-lasting pair of shoes?

What is something you are embarrassed about?

I don't usually get this kind of response.

Will you be more specific in your answer?

Yes.

Joshua Abraham Norton I.

My question was based on team, since I see you showdown, and was curious as to what your favorite team was. Let's say gen 5 or 6 OU. And I reask my question :P

Okay then, Charizard, specifically Charizard X, he's an awesome sweeper. I also use a flinch, paralyze and confuse Jirachi, a weakness policy Aegislash, defensive Tyranitar, rapid spin Blastoise and a Garchomp just for some extra might.

Where's your avatar from?

Edited by Knight

No. People are afraid of things for their own reason. I can't say any phobia is strange.

How long did you own your longest-lasting pair of shoes?

Had a pair of old school Osiris D3's for about 10 years until they literally fell apart.

Which of your Lego constructs are you most proud of? (I'm totally stealing all the questions from your sig XD)

Something I built recently, it was an enormous castle and it was my most detailed model I've built, as well as my favourite use of colours. I also had some beautiful interiors and, ah it was nice. Unfortunately, due to emergency construction in my basement, all but the main palace was destroyed. I'm also quite proud of my model of Metal Gear Rex, it is far more realistic than any you'll see online (barring one awesome one.) I made a topic (please don't necropost, for some reason this always happens to my topics): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=43907&hl=

Do you like community? (I can play this game too.)