What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

Have you ever played any Bomberman games?

I thought you listed one of the Archanea games as one of your favorite FEs at one point.

The only FE games I listed as my favourite FE on my profile were Gaiden and Sacred Stones, and that was only to purposely throw off people with my profile change and have them think I was a completely different member.

I did mention FE3, FE11, and FE12 as some of my favourite FEs in "Favourite FE games" threads in the General FE section, though. Maybe that's what you remembered, since I really don't remember listing any of the Akanea games as one of my favourites.

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Who are some of your favourite Smash Bros. characters?

What has been your most vivid dream?

The ones where I dream that I actually had high school/university classes that I was supposed to be attending, but I didn't even know I had (and I wouldn't be able to attend due to my work). I dream that a lot repeately for some reason.

What do you think of human cybernetics? Would you want to replace parts of your natural body for machines (like getting a robotic left arm) even if they were functional and fine, would you only want cybernetics if you lost those parts of your body due to an accident/disease, or would you not want to have them whatsoever?

What do you think of my avatar?

It's alright. I don't know the character who's in it, but he reminds me of N from Pokemon Black/White quite a bit.

What is your view of God?

What do you think of human cybernetics? Would you want to replace parts of your natural body for machines (like getting a robotic left arm) even if they were functional and fine, would you only want cybernetics if you lost those parts of your body due to an accident/disease, or would you not want to have them whatsoever?

Good question. I would want them if I lost those parts of my body and they could not be brought back conventionally.

What is a mystery you ponder often?

The meaning of life, it's quite a haunting question.

Favourite Pokemon game? (Including any spin-offs)

In my opinion, I think there has to be some sort of meaning, some sort of goal. Perhaps it isn't something that can be accomplished in an individual's lifetime but something that nature as a whole is contributing to, and that we serve as contributors to some sort climb. I may think too hard into these things, it's hard when you have no method of confirming right or wrong. I just feel that there is a meaning or goal of some sort, like an instinct of mine.

Do you consider yourself a creative person?

What did you think of the Sawmill Thrill level in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze? (especially the part when the buzzsaw chases you, pieces of wood fly in front of you and block your way, and flying rails coming from below) Did you happen to get hit by the first piece of wood the buzzsaw sends flying in front of you? Because I sure did, even though I even saw that part on youtube weeks before the game came out

What is your view of God?

He exists. I mean, there isn't really any other explanation as to why life exists and why earth is able to support so many different lifeforms and have the perfect balance of conditions to support life (the right balance in temperature to have life exist, ecosystems that balance out the life count of different plant and animal species, etc.) I mean, the chances of life existing (especially to the density and degree it exists on earth) if left to random chance would be over a million to one, especially when taking chaos theory into account.

Edited by Randoman

What did you think of the Sawmill Thrill level in Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze? (especially the part when the buzzsaw chases you, pieces of wood fly in front of you and block your way, and flying rails coming from below) Did you happen to get hit by the first piece of wood the buzzsaw sends flying in front of you? Because I sure did, even though I even saw that part on youtube weeks before the game came out

Apart from the aesthetics, I didn't really like that level, I'm not a fan of on-the-rail levels. I'd die many times because I forgot to time something correctly or press the wrong button.

How far are you into the game?

Edited by Knight

What's your favourite level in Tropical Freeze so far?

(I hope you don't mind all the Donkey Kong questions, but it's really interesting to know what a first timer of the series thinks of it)

Apart from the aesthetics, I didn't really like that level, I'm not a fan of on-the-rail levels. I'd die many times because I forgot to time something correctly or press the wrong button.

How far are you into the game?

Ah. That's a shame, since that's actually one of my personal favourite levels in the game (especially due to the sawmill setting and how crazy the level gets).

I'm at 120% right now. You're probably wondering how that works, but I don't want to spoil it for you unless you're okay with me spoiling some of the game's secrets.

Have you ever played any Bomberman games?

Ah man... I played Bomberman 64 a long time ago... I hardly remember it though. So I would say no, not really.

Favorite game by Rare?

What's a personality trait of yours that many of your real life friends would know but very few online friends would know? (Eg: being stingy with money, really being against taking the bus to places, etc.)

Favorite game by Rare?

Probably Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kong's Quest since the soundtrack in general is amazing and that's the first Donkey Kong Country game I played way back when I first rented it at Video Stop (actually, that was my first game rental IIRC).

What would you do to reconcile it if you could?

What's a personality trait of yours that many of your real life friends would know but very few online friends would know? (Eg: being stingy with money, really being against taking the bus to places, etc.)

I speak quickly when I get excited about something.

EDIT: What is your avatar pic's character doing? Playing an Ocarina? Making a duck call?

On the topic of Disney, what are your top 3 Disney villains?

3. Jafar from Aladdin, he's intelligent and a real OG.

2. Judge Doom from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, cause he doesn't fuck around.

1. Hades from Hercules, cause he's friggin hilariously awesome and loves his job...being an asshole.

Edited by jiodi

i don't anymore.

who's the guy in YOUR avatar?

Why not?

Also, it's Mondo Owada from Dangan Ronpa.

If you've got a Vita, I highly recommend it.

Why have you not converted to the Church of Kappa yet? :Kappa:

What got you into video games?

When I was four, I asked for an N64 for Christmas.

Then it all went to hell.