• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Are you planning on heading to the E3 Smash Bros. Best Buy Events?

Since that question isn't exactly focused on you, I'll ask one that is: do you ever go to gaming events or any special conventions? (like anime conventions or anything like that) If yes, which ones do you go to?

What is your biggest bias?

Probably my bias towards Nintendo, since I grew up with Nintendo and have been playing their games since I was young. I'l like to think I keep my Nintendo bias in check and don't let it get annoying, though.

Accounting for your personal preferences and wants only, are there any characters that you're wanting to cut from SSB4?

Preferably none, but I'd want Jigglypuff out if he hadn't been in the series for so long.

Favourite FE class?

Edited by Knight

Math. The more things you get correct, the better you do.

Do you have a 3DS? If so, what is the game you played the longest and how much time did you put into that game (you can check activity log for this)?

Favourite non-FE game series

Math. The more things you get correct, the better you do.

Do you have a 3DS? If so, what is the game you played the longest and how much time did you put into that game (you can check activity log for this)?

Yes, FE13~220H

Edited by Dwarven Darkness

actually hard to choose from a select few. Namely Zelda, Mario & Luigi series, Tales of series, F-Zero and Starfox.

What color is your 3DS? If you could change it to another color without any cost, would you and if yes, to what color?

Favourite tales game?

actually hard to choose from a select few. Namely Zelda, Mario & Luigi series, Tales of series, F-Zero and Starfox.

What color is your 3DS? If you could change it to another color without any cost, would you and if yes, to what color?

Blue, and I'd like the pikachu skin one if I could, but if only colour changes are allowed, then green.

Have you ever gone a night without sleep?

Uh... Probably evaluated... I do recall setting up an altar and performing some ritual... it was so... urgh.

That and according to the chinese calender, I was born during the Year of the Dragon, Earth Dragon specifically, so there's that.

What's your Spirit Animal, or what do you think your spirit animal is?

Hahaha, childhood shenanigans~ :P

Hm... I've had numerous people compare me to a turtle in the past, which I could agree with. I think a mouse would fit me as well.

Generally speaking, what homework assignments do you find most enjoyable?

How did you create your username?

Copied from a previous entry...

"Gemma is the name of one of the six priests of Ys, (from the Ys series) and the surname of his descendant, Luta, another character in the game. I was playing Ys Chronicles I&II at the time, and it was a part of the lore I found interesting. There is a scene in Ys I where Luta Gemma gives the main hero Adol a blue crystal necklace with special powers that has been passed down in the Gemma family. I found the scene really captivating for whatever reason. So now, I am Gemma."

Welcom to the forums btw~ ^_^

So, is the Ys series any good?

Copied from a previous entry...

"Gemma is the name of one of the six priests of Ys, (from the Ys series) and the surname of his descendant, Luta, another character in the game. I was playing Ys Chronicles I&II at the time, and it was a part of the lore I found interesting. There is a scene in Ys I where Luta Gemma gives the main hero Adol a blue crystal necklace with special powers that has been passed down in the Gemma family. I found the scene really captivating for whatever reason. So now, I am Gemma."

Welcom to the forums btw~ ^_^

Oh wow, that's interesting! I've always wanted to try that series. And thanks!

So what's with the username?

It's a joke. Poking fun at some of these modern day trends.

Short ones.

What made you join the forum?

Have you ever felt that you worked really hard on something, but it simply didn't reach the quality you wanted it to?

So, is the Ys series any good?

Yes, the Ys series is stellar. It's earlier titles classics, and the later titles are great as well. It has awesome action RPG gameplay and some intense bosses. And the music, per Falcom's standard, is legendary.

If you're looking to get into the series, many of the games can be found for PSP or on Steam. I can recommend Ys I&II Chronicles, Ys VI, and Ys Seven. I heard good things about Oath in Felghana as well.

Have you ever felt that you worked really hard on something, but it simply didn't reach the quality you wanted it to?

This is me with Lego building, I've only been fully satisfied with a project a few times in my life. As far as school work goes, I think that with some essays I've written could have been better had I had more time to work.

Same question to you?

Barring Nintendo, what game company would you like to see make its own version of Smash Bros?

Not a fan of movies.

Ever heard of Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Yep. I don't have a 3DS so I can't play it. I also don't plan on getting a 3DS, not after my DS getting worn out really badly (barring touchscreen only games, you can't play anything else on the DS due to the D-Pad, face, and shoulder buttons not working and it always has a red tint on the screen).