What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

@Makaze I think people are, in general, "good". I think that, again, in general, most people have a decent sense of right or wrong, and most have enough common sense to avoid carrying out "bad" behaviors or actions against each other, not necessarily because its "bad" but because its unpleasent when you are on the receving end of the same behavior. I'm sure most want peace and respect, and that's not a one-way street. "Do unto others as you wish to be done unto you", I believe is how the saying goes. That's as short an answer as I can try to give.

Where did you find your avi? Or did you draw it yourself?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

one country you would love to visit?

Nope. I've been into Slayers for over a year now.

Have you seen it?

I see

have heard of it

seen a few bits of it and i'm familiar with a few characters

but never have actually seen the whole show

makaze--

i know you're into that stuff. the problem of induction is an issue that, like you, only bothered me at first. it came to mind because it's the only famous philosophical problem i know about haha. i'm always willing to hear different people's thoughts on it, too.

--

how are the streets of badstreet, usa?

What is your greatest fear?

(Sorry for borrowing your question. It's a really good question.)

@Shezzy- Bionis (Though I had better be careful about not angering a power mad God)

Hogwarts (Though, as a muggle born, I would be set upon by death eaters)

Middle Earth (Though I better avoid the orcs and those who have the One Ring)

Vainqueur (As long as I don't turn into sand)

And... Spira (I won't become a Summoner, as I cannot guarantee my health and safety!)

If you could bring back any old (pre-Awakening) feature to the new FE, what would you pick?

What is your greatest fear?

Doing something I regret and can't fix. I'm afraid of what I will do, not what will happen to me.

Edited by Makaze

What do you think?

How well do grades in school reflect intelligence?

Depends on the subject. Good grades in Maths and Language suggest intelligence. Other subjects just show rote memorization ability.

Why chose to av Luca?

how are the streets of badstreet, usa?

it ain't no home sweet home

it's a home sweet misery

last night, old lady McDuffie gave the cops a call

she might as well call the army, or the united states marines

'cause can't nobody handle this badstreet scene

What defines stupidity?

What defines intelligence?

The ability to learn, understand and apply new concepts. The easier it is to grasp and apply complex concepts, the more intelligent you are.

Edited by Makaze

Who's your favourite fictional non-human character?

@ Makaze: I have 5 younger siblings, but the youngest is in his teen years. Though I did have to deal with kids a lot when my younger siblings were, well, younger.

That is yet to be proven. It obviously has a pivotal role. We are born as humans and not as less intelligent animals. It follows that our brains differ based on genetics too. But I also think nurture is a large part of it.

What do you think?

If man-made electricity didn't exist, what kind of life would you lead?

If you were given the choice, would you choose to alter any events which happened in the past, or would you stick to your present situation?

I don't think so. Any change would change who I would become. I'm not miserable enough to want that.

Edited by Makaze

I can see myself becoming something of a mercenary. I thrive on reputation and a wild west scenario would be the perfect place for it.

You really think things would regress that much?

I think people would flip out and cause chaos. But they don't have to. The human race got by for a long without electricity. We are capable of natural order and a degree of peace.

How will you deal with the loss of your parents?

Swiss cheese.

What is the worst you think a person can commit?

Hard to say. Humanity's capacity to come up with and carry out horrible acts against is each other is astounding. Without discussing individual or especific situations, I think the worst a person can do is willingly carrying out a harmful act against another (but including self), knowing full well what they are doing. This shows a person has chosen to be weak in the face of whatever preassure, desire, or twisted logic they've come up with. An individual's weakness or failure to uphold reason or good judgment can lead to all sorts of unfortunate and tragic things for others.

What do you think?

What is the best thing a person can do?

How well do you think you can predict what answers I post?

Not very well. I don't know you enough (yet).

Edited by Makaze

What about you? (Sorry I keep stealing your questions. It's too easy.)

What would you say is an admirable life?

A life lived to the fullest without reservation or fear of social consequences. A life full of caprice and satiation.

All of the knowledge and writings of the world stuffed into five hardback volumes.

That was easy.

How do you feel about abortion?

Least favourite map theme from FE4?

@Shezzy- I know I would have finished university by then. I guess I will be just starting my new career (which could be anything...) maybe I might have a boyfriend or something like that. I dunno, really.

You're a soldier and a war veteran, talking with some fellow soldiers 10 years after the war has ended (you can assume any war/time period). How would they describe you and your actions back in the war?

Ice water in the veins.

What about you? (You're good at these questions.)