• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Would you mind being manipulated?

Your thoughts?

I agree for the most part. I believe the goodness of an action is determined by its outcome, not its content. Manipulation can do a lot of good.

lol u serious? Russian it is

That makes more sense.

I did the test. I'll post what I have written (though I haven't analysed it yet.) What do you think my results say about me?

You are walking in a forest... What is the forest like?

It's a large, almost foreboding forest. It is also full of dangerous wildlife. But it is so beautiful. The exotic plants and creatures that inhabit it are colourful and amazing to look at. The way the light reflects of the trees is stunning to look at. The leaves and the flowers provide a nice aroma. It's just incredible.

Now we ask you to walk through the forest.

You see a cup. What does it look like?

What do you do with it?

The cup is not too flashy, and looks like the cups that I have at home. Probably made out of glass. I find the nearest stream, before gathering water for the road ahead.

You continue on your walk through the forest. You see a body of water.

What does it look like?

You need to cross the water. How do you do it?

The body of water is a large lake, which stretches for about 50 or so metres. Looks safe. Even though I'm not the best swimmer, I decide to swim across it eventually, as I don't have the expertise to build a raft.

You come across a key.

What does it look like?

Where does it go?

What do you do with it?

The key looks interesting. Made out of solid silver, with an ornate design in its handle. I decide to keep it, as well as promising to test the key out on every single lock that I encounter in the forest. I don't know where it goes, but I cannot wait to find out.

You come to a Wall. What does it look like? How do you get across?

The wall is made out of brick, and is quite tall. I wonder "why is there a wall in the middle of the forest?" Before I decide to climb up the nearest tree. From there, I will be able to land on the top of the wall. I then climb into another tree (on the opposite side of the wall, before climbing down.)

]You see a bear. What kind of bear is it?

What is your bear doing?

How will you get past it?

The bear is quite a small brown bear, and it's asleep. I creep bye, hoping that it will not wake up.

You come to a cave. Describe it.

When did you notice the cave?

Will you go inside?

The cave is pitch black. I cannot see the whole way into the cave. I noticed the cave quite quickly. Even though it might be dangerous inside, I decide that I am going to walk into the cave.

@Shezzy- Most of the Philosophers I study as part of my A levels, as some of them have come up with incredibly interesting ideas that I wouldn't have thought of (e.g. Berkeley coming up with Idealism.)

Edited by GoldenEmblem7

If I have no idea that I'm being manipulated, then no. Ignorance is bliss

If I do know, I would feel upset at myself. I value my mind very much, and I would blame myself rather than the person who manipulated me.

Did you learn about yourself from the questionnaire? Explain.

What do you consider your biggest personality assesst? Why?

Whilst there were some bits I already knew (such as my optimism about life being beautiful (I had images of Satorl Marsh at nighttime running through my head when I was thinking of the forest.)) I learnt that I'm a lot braver (or more foolhardy) thank I imagined (swimming across a lake even though I'm not a very good swimmer, GE277? That's slightly insane!). The test also highlighted my desire to avoid conflict (with the sleeping bear) as well my curiousity (wanting to test the key in every single lock that I encountered)

What do you consider your biggest personality asset?

I did the test. I'll post what I have written (though I haven't analysed it yet.) What do you think my results say about me?

The fact that you want me to tell you what I think they say about you is more revealing to me than the answers. You want validation from others. You want them to tell you who you are. Or maybe you're just curious.

I can always find some course of action I prefer in any scenario. Feeling in control gives me a sense of peace no matter my circumstances.

Why do you get up in the morning?

People often misunderstand what I'm trying to say, or I just don't explain things very well, leading to this. I have tendecy to make jokes or remarks that really I'm the only one who gets. No one's ever told me that before, but usually I assume whenever I post something I look like an idiot to the other reader. That's just me saying what I think the reader is thinking while reading whatever I produced.

TL;DR- A product of my withering self-esteem.

What lessons in life did you learn the hard way?

They vary, but if you want a live example, refer to the link in my sig. Its a tad amateur, but it means a lot to me

How did you learn to become so neutral?

Do you believe everyone is worthy of love?

That depends on what kind of love you speak of. But on a broad sense, everyone should feel loved to some degree, lest we wouldn't have as many problems in the world. Feeling deficit in love has lead to many a dark places in people, and I'd rather that not be the case. The only issue with this is how everyone wants it in a different way and when they don't get it, everything else becomes mute to them.

Have you considered looking into art, as a means of self expression?

What do you get excited about?

How did you learn to become so neutral?

In thought: Hundreds and hundreds of arguments. When you see many potential ways to think about things, you get a wider perspective than any one side can explain.

In emotions: I adapted emotional detachment as a defense mechanism. I was abandoned and made mistakes growing up. I didn't want to do that again. I didn't like being at the mercy of my emotions. Instead of shying away from things I might invest in (letting my emotions control me), I stopped caring about the people I talked to and focused on the experiences I had instead (controlling my emotions). I can't lose what I don't invest in.

What do you get from asking me questions?

What do you seek to learn by asking these questions? (or are they designed to give me more insight into myself?)

I get to understand you and help shape you. It's both.

Small talk is mostly pointless. It helps people relax and get comfortable with each other before getting into something, but it's not necessary between friends.

What about you?

Sometimes. Some are more interesting than others. I think about the implications of ASI (Articial Super Intelligence) a lot.

Do you have any crushes?

I made them things, gave them gifts, teased them, the whole nine yards. Trial and error. I stopped getting rejected after I stopped going for older people and reached age 10. Hahaha.

How do you handle rejection? (Can't remember if I asked you this already...)

Edited by Makaze

Why the Rangarok quote in your signature?

@Makaze- my kindness and my optimism, as it allows me to see the best in other people (which I think is very important).

Also- it was mainly curiousity, with a tiny bit of self-validation. You did something similar with Shezzy on the 1116th page of this thread, and I was curious as to what you say about me.

What is your least favourite type of Apocalypse and why?

The time travellers in my Avi are Stocke (Radiant Historia) and Lucina (Fire Emblem Awakening...) They are hanging out with Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles (Who can see the future.)