• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

@Makaze: question I most want the answer to: "Why do people, knowing all facts and arguments, still opt to the nonsensical and irrational?"

Would you volunteer to go on the Mars mission to colonize Mars, knowing that you will never return?

Least favourite thing about Sacred Stones?

@Flare- as long as I wasn't hurting him too badly, I would harm him to save myself (I.e. I would probably shoot him in the foot, not stab him in the heart)

Just put the first thing that comes to mind.

You come to a wall

Describe the wall

How do you get over it?

Oh my a WALL

Now my first thought was the wall from Final Fantasy 4/2 so i guess it looks like it and it is blocking my way because apparently i need do get through/over it

Depending on the Walls height i would jump over it, climb over it, fly over it or just break it, it is the wall of FF4 that wants to kill me and since there are more questions coming up i have to live so whynaut?

Are we playing D&D or some Roleplay?

It does seem like it because Shez, you took the goblet that was SUPPOSED TO BE a CUP

I did not know you were even able to turn cups into goblets?

I said least favourite part of Sacred Stones??

Anyway- do you believe in an after life? If so- resurrection, reincarnation or rebirth? And why?

@Shezzy- The film probably would be called "The Walking Calamity" and will deal with all the injuries that I have sustained...

Maybe "The Promise" as I take my promises seriously...

Edited by Fantasia

What about yours?

I said least favourite part of Sacred Stones??

Ohh... How easy it is. I'd like more of a challenge in my favourite game in the series.

Alright.

You see a bear

What is the bear doing?

How will you get past it?

We're playing neither.

Alright

I see it

masturbating Eating something idk what but he looks like eating

Killing with my swords, a swift strike with my sharper sword to the throat, cutting the head almost off and an upwards slash with my duller, bigger, heavier at its chin to rip it off, i gladly eat him up because im hungry

Do you like the aftergame content thing they did with SS? The Ruins, The secret shops on the map etc.?

Edited by Flare

What is something your family likes that you hate?

Do you like the aftergame content thing they did with SS? The Ruins, The secret shops on the map etc.?

Yes. It adds a lot of fun to the game, especially with the unlockable characters.

Go on a tour through Europe. I've always wanted to see Rome and Italy. Then maybe New Zealand. Finally, get a house with my lover somewhere we agree on.

Would you rather go camping in a tent or stay at a hotel?

Reading classic literature for school can be good and bad. It depends entirely on the teacher and mindset of the student. A lot of my appreciation for the classics came from reading them for school.

What is your fondest memory from childhood?

Favourite 3DS game that isn't a FE game, and why?

@Makaze- How hard it is to actually build up supports- certainly my least favourite bit of SS. Plus the 5 Support convos per file limit... :(

Your opinions of Frozen?

@Shezzy- I have been planning it for a while now. I wanted that would represent a 2015!me, not a 2012!me. I settled on the theme of Fantasy, as I like Fantasy novels. This is also why I changed my Avi. I will change my signature at some point, but I'm doing it gradually. This is because people would have got confused if I changed everything all at once.

Edit: Damn, that was the most well timed Ninja'd I have ever experienced. The question I wanted to ask was directed at Shezzy, and Shezzy Ninja'd me... That was awesome!

Edited by Fantasia

How would you like to change as a person?

@Makaze- I would love to be slightly more mature and responsible (though I don't want to be strict, serious, or pessimistic). Definetly a lot wiser and less gullible.

@Shezzy- quite quickly. Normally, I'm good at coming up with a Username on the fly. The only time I struggled was when I was trying to decide my Tumblr username (And I gained insparation from an image that Tumblr had on in the Background when I was creating my account)

Edited by Fantasia

What trait (other and gullibility and more specific than immaturity) would you like to get rid of?

How long did it take you to think of a UN?

Not long. I tend to know what kind of name I want when I think of it. I've been wanting to use Pan for while now.

Least Favourite Sacred Stones Character?

@Makaze- I get distracted very easily. I would love to get rid of that.

@Shezzy- Ephraim. Ewan. Ross. Amelia. Franz. Erikia. Gerik (the God).

Edited by Fantasia

Your opinion on Tellius?

@Shezzy- I would love to play the Tellius games. Sadly- I don't own the correct console and all of my real life friends aren't RPG/Turned Based Strategy/SRPG fans (They play Candy Crush and other Freemium games, which sucks) and that means that I cannot play them D: