• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

oh my, why video game ost, why not just a song/music/whatever

Well, touhou project has the best music i have ever EVER heard so its definetly touhou

either this,

,this or idk screw this, every touhou theme is awesome, say pokemon g/s/c trainer battle theme 4, i could hear that for hours but its not better then touhou, i only pick that because i cannot decide which touhou theme

do you know which videogame has gameplay>everything else?

Edited by Flare

Are there any appliances or objects that you find funny or amusing for whatever reason? (Eg: waffle iron, ukulele, toaster, etc.)

what is your favorite FE game?

FE3, 8, 11, or 12. I can't really pick one between those 4.

Are there any appliances or objects that you find funny or amusing for whatever reason? (Eg: waffle iron, ukulele, toaster, etc.)

FE3, 8, 11, or 12. I can't really pick one between those 4.

a dlildo il brurst uot in laguhtrer

Is serernesrfrost fnu foor yuou¿

Do you think that religion has a future?

@Flare- One of the reasons I am nice is because I like to see the best in people. Plus, one of my 4 main promises is that I should be nice and respectful to everyone that I encounter. And finally, because I am generally a nice person. :D

Alcohol is one of the most destructive, stupidest drugs on the planet. Stupidity inducing. Bad for survival short term and long term. Easy to abuse. Extreme withdrawal and hangovers. A terrible idea all around.

How do you believe the collapse of human civilization will come about?

What one invention will have the greatest positive effect on humanity if it is made?

whih flowres ar te mos beutefuls<3¿ i liek rosers

Roses, I guess? There are others but not that I've seen up close/know the name of.

Nanobots. If it doesn't kill us it will save us from all disease and even aging.

What invention poses the greatest threat (besides ASI [Artificial Super Intelligence])?

Nanobots. If they can be hacked then they can be used to commit any crime you can think of.

Nukes release EMPs...

What has been the most important invention in human history?

What do you fear most??

@Flare- Radiant Historia for games I have played (Shezzy- if you haven't played this, check it out! I think you'll like it!!). Xenoblade Chronicles for those I haven't (though I will be able to play it soon! :D )

Favourite Atlus game?

@Shezzy- A lot of stuff. But, this may sound crazy, I think Online Shopping (I know, I know...) has, and will help mankind the most. For several reasons:

1) Makes it easier to import goods from far away, so if your town doesn't have what you are looking for, then you could order from online instead.

2) If we have less shops on the high street (I'm not saying that the high streets should die- for groceries, butchers, bakers, candlestick makers, etc. Etc. It is better to have them local), then we could convert the old shops into houses, solving the housing crisis. This would lower housing prices, thereby making it easier to 1st time buyers to get onto the market.

3) Buisnesses that do succeed in getting onto the online market will have a larger pool of customers, which means that they could potentially make more profit. Therefore, they could increase their workers' wages, invest in new technology etc. Etc. Thereby boosting the economy further.

I know that there are downsides (e.g. Ethical issues- look up Amazon and the way they treat some of their workers.) but hopefully, these can be worked over and therefore we can have a thriving global economy.

What do you fear most??

@Flare- Radiant Historia for games I have played (Shezzy- if you haven't played this, check it out! I think you'll like it!!). Xenoblade Chronicles for those I haven't (though I will be able to play it soon! :D )

women and otrh femlales

Y do u wietpost?