What You Want To Know About The Above Poster Most

Randoman

yes, i am. in fact I'm waiting for it to show up in some 3ds special bundle so I can get a New 3ds xl. I'll be buying both games, but I think I'll play Nohr first.

what other strategy games do you play?

• Replies 37.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zak Something

• CrashGordon94

• Robert Stewart

• Ein

Yeah, I'm gonna do the same thing.

Well I don't play too many video games strategy games, because I'm so used to Fire Emblem. But I play a lot of strategy board games like Chess, Strategio, Checkers (sometimes), Yu-Gi-Oh!, etc.

Do you play any of those?

Edited by SSbardock84

at a certain point in time, i did most of those. I don't play anything other than video games now. I like a good story, good music, good graphics.

how many game consoles/handhelds do you own?

There's a quite a few whose designs I like. From Awakening, the swordmaster, the grandmaster, wyvern lord, paladin. Can't remember other atm.

From shadow dragon, i don't remember anything standing out.

You?

Given their prices for physical discs, no. I don't own a wii or wii u, so I can't download them from the nintendo store either.

I would have loved to play radiant dawn, but it's most likely i won't ever.

Have you played any of them? Great, good, decent?

Ah.

Played Radiant Dawn a million times, got it when it came out for the Wii. I love it a lot. Path of Radiance I have on an emulator on my computer, its good too but Radiant Dawn is a lot better. I'd recommend playing Path of Radiance than play Radiant Dawn even though I didn't do that.

You like the forest here?

@sylvenozoroark He just seems like a pretty cool character, I haven't played the game yet so its basically just based on the trailers and what I've read about him. His sword is pretty cool too?

Did you draw your avatar?

Edited by SSbardock84

right off the top of my head, I'll say henry. i could definitely thing about this much longer though.

Which class design do you think most well done, in visual style and mechanics? how well do you think it fits in the mediaval style of FE?