The Survivor Thread

Life

Sigh, it's people like Colton who give LGBT people a bad rep in society. >:U

Ha, totally called the tribal switch. Salani is now most certainly the best tribe. 8]

Anyway, what the fuck are Colton and Alicia smoking? Seriously, you complain a ton about your tribe being so weak and then you vote out your strongest player? I feel bad for Monica, how they lied right to her face and she was so positive, and then in her confessional she blamed herself for her voting out. Colton is such a fucking prick and I can't stand his stupid face. I even watched the "next week", and what Colton said was monstrous. Seriously "You can either quit or jump in that fire". What an ass.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen the episode yet, but I heard about the appendicitis.

Colton's Appendix for player of the season.

I feel like it was so anticlimactic. I was expecting Colton to go way farther than he actually did. Oh well.

Merge felt kind of out of place and sudden, but I'm all for it. Hope dont-wash-your-hair-bitch AKA Alicia goes soon. Tired of her. And I really hope Christina orchestrates the whole thing.

I agree with your point about Alicia and at least partly with Colton. I would have liked him to stay longer only (and Only) to see his expression when he finally got voted out. That is, if all the other castaways grew something and found the courage to do it.

• 2 months later...

Going to a Survivor casting call in 2 weeks, a TV station about 4-5 hours away from me is holding one so me and a friend are saddling up and making a day trip out of it.

Any sound advice and wishful thinking is appreciated!

• 4 months later...

For anyone who might be watching this season...

Am I the only one almost yelling at my TV at Jeff. Did he forget the the goal is to win the game and not just prevent one specific other person from winning. You already don't have the numbers. Rather than vote out the guy that you don't like later, why are you taking away numbers now when you already only have a slim hope of sticking around much longer. It's like Colton last season only not evil about it and Jeff doesn't have a numbers lead.

I can't remember who Skupin went for. I assume Pete because there were two votes for him, but man. I just can't get over Jeff. People who are just obsessed with gettting specific people out rather than the big picture just don't fair well.

I honestly think that Lisa and Malcolm are probably in the better positions to be in, because they are keeping their options open, and being smart about it.

RC had 4 votes against her, so even if Skupin had voted for Pete it just would have been 4 Penner (which get cancelled), 4 RC and 3 Pete. RC still goes home.

I'm a little frustrated by Jeff Kent's obsession with Penner, but I think he made the right choice in voting for RC. From what I could tell, Denise went back with Malcolm and was sticking to him no matter what. So even if Jeff Kent had gotten Skupin and RC to vote with him, Penner and Carter he would still only have 5 votes for Pete to the 6 votes going to Penner (in his mind anyway). It would have worked out in the end well for him I think ultimately to target Pete, but I think things were so uncertain for everyone that tribal council that in the moment it seemed like to much of a risk to target Pete all or nothing like that.

This season is pretty great so far. This post-merge looks like it's going to be a total cluster, which are usually the best kinds. Its exciting when you don't really know who's gonna actually be going home before tribal council.

Edited by frat_tastic

But that would have been smart.

Dang, I love looking forward to Wednesdays again.

EDIT: 11/7/12 - That was certainly an entertaining tribal council. WOW. Why would you straight up tell people everything. Especially when you have lied to their face earlier in the day. "Oh by the way, I like the other guys."

Edited by bobflac