Guess that Fire Emblem character!

Darros

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This character has:

-a unique combination of affinity and class (in that there are no other units who have the same combination of affinity and class)

-a unique weapon (in that you cannot get it anywhere else).

-a unique skill (in that no other playable character has it).

Is the skill reassignable?

You do not get to ASK QUESTIONS!

This character has:

-a unique combination of hair colour and class (in that there are no other named units who have the same combination of hair colour and class, including reclassed characters)

-a unique combination of affinity and class (in that there are no other units who have the same combination of affinity and class)

-a unique weapon (in that you cannot get it anywhere else).

-a unique skill (in that no other playable character has it).

Also, Janaff and Ulki do not have 'unique weapons' under this definition, because the other character has the same weapon. Nor do they have a unique combination of affinity and class, since you can see generic Hawks with Thunder and Water affinities in FE9 and 10.

Edited by Anouleth

Tanith.

Absolutely correct.

-Sheema is the only unit in FEDS or FE3DS that has dark brown hair, but is a promoted unit and cannot reclass to Falcoknight. Every other Falcoknight has an unnatural hair colour.

-Earth affinity Falcoknights do not exist. Generic Falcoknights will never have the Earth affinity (I am pretty certain of this.)

-No other Sonic Swords are available to get in FE10.

-Reinforce, duh.

Edited by Anouleth

Go read the rules in the OP and get back to me on that.

Oh, ok. Well, I think being able to ask questions as well is dumb. I supply the amount of information I feel like... part of the pleasure comes from giving criteria that narrow the character down 100% but are still misleading enough to cause trouble.