Why do you guys ignore me!?

Ok.. Ever since i joined, I have been almost completly ignored! Sure I have gotten a few hellos and whatnot, but other than I have been ignored. :( I don't know if this is normal for a new user but its new to me! Today might have been a bad day for Serenes, so thats ok. I know you guys dont do it on purpose, thats not what i'm saying. I don't want to sound pathetic and say " Why do you guys hate me?!" or " I don't have any friends! " So in conclusion.. This topic is to let you all know, I'M STILL HERE! :)

we know you're still here! you silly!

something really epic happened today, something that doesn't happen normally, so we all went a little weird and stuff.

but its all fixed and stuff, so yeah.

Aww, don't worry, no ignoring is intentional! At least, I didn't mean to ignore you. DX

Like Bianchi said, we were all just a little preoccupied today, with everything that happened and whatnot.

Damon is Evile, and since Damon is Evile, i hate Damon.

AWAY FILTHY BEAST! BEFORE I REXAURA YOU TO DEATH!

WHERE IS LYLE?

Psht. Lyle's fine. He's my friend to ya kno? I'm just lookin around for a little while.

Get something you're known for and you will not be ignored. You're a new user, of course we don't notice you much. But keep at it and you will be Queen.

fix'd

or just do something big!

i remember how I became well known...... :lol:

i bet everybody thought "what a nerve she has to do this!" lol!

i remember how I became well known...... :lol:

i bet everybody thought "what a nerve she has to do this!" lol!

I remember how you got Lyle to be well known. Now he's in a sack headed for jamaca and won't be back for a while. Looks like your stuck with me babe. Ehehehehe.

I remember how you got Lyle to be well known. Now he's in a sack headed for jamaca and won't be back for a while. Looks like your stuck with me babe. Ehehehehe.

*cries*

hey, wait! i don't remember! could you refresh my memories....?

*cries*

hey, wait! i don't remember! could you refresh my memories....?

You got him to join ya, and then made him your second in command till Hanz left. Then Fireman introduced him in the sitcom, and things went from there.

You got him to join ya, and then made him your second in command till Hanz left. Then Fireman introduced him in the sitcom, and things went from there.

oh, yeah.......

Everybody ignores new people. Watch.

h8 u.

Get something you're known for and you will not be ignored. You're a new user, of course we don't notice you much. But keep at it and you will be King.

And I thought my sig was something :unsure: