[FE11] SD Draft IX

13th

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to inform you guys that 13th will be leaving for a few days, and he will not be coming back until next Monday.

That's why he told me without even asking kindly offered me to take over this draft. I said yes.

So next time, when making your picks, please refer to this: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=24794&view=findpost&p=1453682 (A.K.A The third post).

I will be taking Wendell & Minerva.

Catria for 13th.

Anyway, I apologize for this inconvinience, but I say we will have to wait until eclipse logs in again so that she can pick. I've already taken Psych's advice and picked Caesar for her because she apparently wants Skittles. I don't want to screw her picks just because of my impatience.

She won't come online until a few hours from now, just so you know.

Thank you.

I know that now. Like I said earlier, this will be the first time I'll finish FE11. I played twice. But one of the files got erased like half way through, and I am currently at Ch 9 of the second.

So yeah, that's why I made that mistake. :(

Psych: Good work. Thank you!

Sorry for the lateness, I got an unexpected tech support call.

I seem to have most of the Skittles, so I might as well go as far as I can with this. Tomas, and to hell with my turn counts!