I am addicted

chococoke

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This>all Pokemon BGMs just because of the nostalgia factor.

Nostalgia != quality. Otherwise, I wouldn't be fapping to this from a 2007 game:

(By the way, I'm back for only a short time, then I'll disapoof again)

I'm more of a battle theme guy.

Etrian Odyssey if one of the few game series I actually appreciate the background music.

Pokemon has some good background themes but very few are memorable, to me at least.

One person can't be right because the others don't agree. That's basically how it is with everything. :awesome:

You are completely ignoring everyone and quoting stuff then answering with a whole other problem that doesn't even apply. What is there to be right about? Nobody said you were wrong. Anywhere. Only your logic. IT'S NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE A SUPER RENEGADE.

We're talking opinions here. Rey there just stated it is absolutely not weird for people who play videogames to like videogame music. Because you said you didn't understand how.

They like it because usually it is actually good, and they frequent it. Seriously dude, you're getting worse by the minute.

Edited by The Valter

Yeah you keep lighting up an already dead fire even though there's no point to that. If you know I am "getting worse each minute" just because of some silly things I said then why do you even bother making a post about it?

Your anonymous pansy status even makes you worse.

Where is it from?

It's Japanese-only and I wouldn't recommend it, so if you'll excuse me... I'll just post another random BGM.

I wish there was a Zwei II patch around so I could recommend it to people.

You say that as if I were to look it up for it's +18 content. :(

Like that other one with the melons, even though it wasn't necessarily hentai...

There's nothing else but the +18 content in this one, really, and it's a little too... extreme, I guess. It isn't like F/SN which actually has a plot and stuff, so you're really better off not knowing.

*Reincarnated Soul*

Now that's how you use the Mega Drive's soundchip like a pro. :B):

I knew you'd post that EDIT: wait no, I don't raise you a Baljhet Mountains, I raise you a Cordova Town:

Because it's related.

Gunlord used to call that his "rape theme."

... don't ask me.

G-Gunlord-sama?! I never knew... ;__;

Edited by Nightmare

Castlevania?

I trust that. 0_0

Wise choice.

G-Gunlord-sama?! I never knew... ;__;

Ask him if you're curious. I'd dig the LJ post, but LJ's lack of a search function and Gunlord's somewhat regular updates would make that task a bit too hopeless.