New Ideas

If you have any ideas for gimmicks or games here, feel free to contribute.

Like for posts or other rewards.

This time, please stay on topic...

And before I post this, we will never have "mod for a day" as a prize.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a "Guess the user" game? We give a brief description of someone maybe a few interests and see if ppl can guess?

As long as it's the mods giving the descriptions, because some users here mught say something like "this guy's a major douche and his name starts with a metal. who is he?"

Quote game: Post an obscure quote, and whoever identifies it first is the winner.

We had something like that on my forum ^_^

It was fun...

I was considering having people vote on something...and then I end up doing a countdown or something like that, ranking everything according to the votes. Still have alot of kinks to work out as to how it would work.

So is spinnach but good luck getting me to eat it.

On topic: I don't think books are a bad idea. Besides, if the guess the song topic is any indicator then people will mostly google it unless they know it off the top of their heads.

STOP POSTING LIKE IT'S FOR 70 YEAR OLDS WITH VISION PROBLEMS

lol

okay I'll stop.

Here's a new one

How about the memorize this game, it's where someone gives a song and you memorize it.

I always thought forum specific games might be fun. Here's a crazy one I thought of:

A user edits a random post of theirs in any forum saying something like "You've won" and whoever finds it first is the winner.

Or even:

Scavenger hunt! A user finds and posts a random picture and whoever finds the original link first wins (original meaning not photobucket)

The quote one is a good idea, as well.

I always thought forum specific games might be fun. Here's a crazy one I thought of:

A user edits a random post of theirs in any forum saying something like "You've won" and whoever finds it first is the winner.

Or even:

Scavenger hunt! A user finds and posts a random picture and whoever finds the original link first wins (original meaning not photobucket)

The quote one is a good idea, as well.

Your first idea is good, but the second one, no.