Tileset Collection

Feaw

Hey, I know this is kind of an old topic, thread, whatevs, but I really couldn't download any tile sets anywhere else, and all of my research! Has brought me here. First of all, I'd like to say that I'm attempting of doing a ROM hack from FE8, and creating a story that follows some characters in the world of Game of Thrones. I'm a big fan of both the game of fire emblem, and the show of game of thrones, so I had the idea of putting them together.

I'm having an issue though, whenever I import the tile sets to the mappy program I have, an error appears:

"There was an error importing blocks, see the help file section on importing. Likely causes: LIBPNG12.DLL and ZLIB.DLL missing for PNG . BMP file is compressed. and BMP file is not the correct color depth.

I've searched and read through the help file, and everything is correct, I really don't know what to do. I highly doubt anyone would respond to me, seeing how old this thread is cx But it would be awesome if someone could help me out with this.

I'm not used to creating games, or any kind of computer projects. I've edited videos, and done small things, but this is definitely my biggest project yet.

Thanks in advance to anyone who (hopefully) helped me cx and have a nice day!

I'm having an issue though, whenever I import the tile sets to the mappy program I have, an error appears:

"There was an error importing blocks, see the help file section on importing. Likely causes: LIBPNG12.DLL and ZLIB.DLL missing for PNG . BMP file is compressed. and BMP file is not the correct color depth.

Is the set/sets you're trying to use in a separate folder from the main ones? If so, have you tried copy/pasting those 2 dlls into your folder?

Also, I recommend creating a topic in the Questions subforum. This topic is meant for showcase.