Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim trailer

Celice

I've too many fears for Skyrim to be optimistic. Oblivion, massively flawed as it is, feels too familiar to be so easily replaced. That sorta killed New Vegas for me in the longterm and I suspect Skyrim's gonna follow the same path. :/

That said, will I still look into it? Probably.

HOLY SHIT. WHAT IS THIS? FORGED IN GOD'S VERY FLAMES. DO MINE EYES TELL ME LIES? A NEW ELDER SCROLLS GAME?!

I can't wait! :DDDD

Edited by Roxas

I'm just happy as a mage, I can have a sword in the other hand to fight with. And duel wielding daggers as an assasserbator. And shoving people with your bow if they get too close. And more in depth combat. And stealth kills. And having Fall Out 3 perk system. And the list goes on.

You cannot tell me that you don't love that you can engage in close quarters combat with a mager or archer character. I MEAN COME ON, that's what I've wished for since ever.

HOLY SHIT. WHAT IS THIS? FORGED IN GOD'S VERY FLAMES. DO MINE EYES TELL ME LIES? A NEW ELDER SCROLLS GAME?!

Funny how a flash spoof has made me and probably many others more intrigued about this game than anything else.

Edited by Ike-Mike