Inserting weapon icons in Tile Layer Pro.

Caliban of Sycorax

So I know how to do this but I don't remember off the top of my head where specifically I'm supposed to go.

In Tile Layer Pro I don't remember the offsets for where weapon icons start. Also, does anyone have the specific order of RGB values I need to input in the pallette so that way I can properly insert weapon icons? Thanks.

EDIT:

WHOOPS. I put this in the wrong forum, my bad. Could someone move it to the proper location? Thanks.

Edited by Archangel

I don't know how to get into the FEU archive. Good thing I saved a copy of it offline.

If you're using TLP, you'll want to use this palette [linked in original post, link is on the bottom of quoted post] that I put together. Just click the Palette option and click Load. Then just load the palette (remember to unzip it first). It makes things a whole lot easier.

You'll need to know where they are located in each game. I've never tried FE3 and below, so yeah.

FE3 - 0x98000

FE4 - 0x184200

FE5 - 0x390200

FE6 - 0xF9D80

FE7 - 0xC5EA4

FE8 - 0x5926F4

All you need to do is click on the Go To option and enter the appropriate address.

UPDATE: Well, I looked into FE3 and the w/i icons are located at 0x98000. I'll update the list above. It does, however, use a different palette. I'll try to make one so it'll be easier to edit items.

UPDATE: Got it. Here is the w/i palette for FE3. I think I got all the colors. If not, let me know.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5490460/GBA%20Tile%20Layer%20Pro%20Weapon%20Palette.TPL

That's the weapon icon palette for Tile Layer pro FlyingAce made. You're lucky I kept it somewhere, because I use GBA Graphics Editor for editing icons. XD

Edited by shadowofchaos

Thanks! This is the tutorial I used to use too. I mean, I could use GBA Graphics Editor (which I have) but I know how to use TLP and it's easy and simple. I may as well use it if I've got it.