Loz OoT Fanfic: The Uncounted Princess

Inactive Account

My thing is, If women dont want men staring at them,THEN DONT DRESS IN A WAY THAT WILL ATTRACT STARES! When freaking girls walk around my school with pants that have words on their Behinds or shirts with words right where their breasts are,they bitch at ppl for trying to read the damn shirt! And if they dress like a loose skank, then they cant bitch for ppl looking either IMO.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should have a list of the supports written so far.

*Puts finger on nose.* Shot not.

Anyway, I did:

Bianchi X Lyle

Lyle X Princess

And me and princess are gonna work on Princess X Damon

Masu's too lazy, so being the good little sister I am, I did it for him. I didn't put how many supports has been written for each, though. >_>

Masu/Princess

Masu/TLS

Serene/Songbird

Serene/Princess

Masu/Serene

Princess/Zero

Masu/Zero

Songbird/Zero

Masu/"Masu"

Masu/Bianchi

Songbird/Branded

Masu/Everyone (After Bianchi B )

Princess/TLS

Masu/Branded

Zero/Cym

Masu/Des

Masu/Soren

Done by others:

CGV/Metal Arc -By CGV

Masu/CGV - By CGV and Masu

Nightmare/Songbird - By Nightmare and Songbird

Ninji/Songbird(lolololol) - By ChaosNinji and Songbird

Serene/Serene - By Serene

By Lyle:

Lyle x Bianchi

Lyle x Princess

Damon x Princess (Co-written with Princess)

Lyle x Fox

Lemme know if I missed any.

Edited by Songbird

Masu's too lazy, so being the good little sister I am, I did it for him. I didn't put how many supports has been written for each, though. >_>

Masu/Princess

Masu/TLS

Serene/Songbird

Serene/Princess

Masu/Serene

Princess/Zero

Masu/Zero

Songbird/Zero

Masu/"Masu"

Masu/Bianchi

Songbird/Branded

Princess/TLS

Masu/Branded

Zero/Cym

Masu/Des

Masu/Soren

Done by others:

CGV/Metal Arc -By CGV

I think thats all of em. So far.......XD

No one supports me!? *Is sad*

Not even your own brother........tsk tsk.

*looks up to see that I havent supported songbird*

....uh.....yeah.

Edited by MaSu

Not even your own brother........tsk tsk.

*looks up to see that I havent supported songbird*

....uh.....yeah.

Well you did start one back in the actual story.

No one supports me!? *Is sad*

*Makes a support for Fox.*

Lyle X Fox C

Fox: Hey you!

Lyle: Me?

Fox: Yeah. You're Bianchi's new slave aren't you?

Lyle: Yeah.

Fox: Listen. I dunno what she told you, but she isn't any Goddess.

Lyle: She's not?

Fox: No. She's not. And she's not the ruler of the forest either. I am.

Lyle: Oh! You must be Fox.

Fox: It's Queen Fox.

Lyle: Well wait a minute, if Bianchi is making this up, then why can't you be making it up? There's just enough evidence that you're lying as there is she.

Fox: .......Listen, you're new, so I'll give you a break. But trust me, stay with Bianchi, and you'll regret it.

Lyle: ....You gonna hurt me?

Fox: No but Bianchi might. *She leaves.*

Lyle: Hm.....Looking at that last bit from a few perspectives, it could be either good or bad.....

Masu/Princess

Masu/TLS

Serene/Songbird

Serene/Princess

Masu/Serene

Princess/Zero

Masu/Zero

Songbird/Zero

Masu/"Masu"

Masu/Bianchi

Songbird/Branded

Princess/TLS

Masu/Branded

Zero/Cym

Masu/Des

Masu/Soren

Done by others:

CGV/Metal Arc -By CGV

Zero had a support with Songbird?

Where's Ninji/Songbird? I can't find it...

Songbird just put "NNNNIIINNNJJJIIIIII" and then "You suck." and said figure out who was who. It wasn't much of a support.

Masu/Princess

Masu/TLS

Serene/Songbird

Serene/Princess

Masu/Serene

Princess/Zero

Masu/Zero

Songbird/Zero

Masu/"Masu"

Masu/Bianchi

Songbird/Branded

Princess/TLS

Masu/Branded

Zero/Cym

Masu/Des

Masu/Soren

Done by others:

CGV/Metal Arc -By CGV

You missed the ones I did......

Zero had a support with Songbird?

Yup. A few pages back. He was mad at me because I woke him up. D:

You missed the ones I did......

Because you already posted your list. XD

Added.

Does this mean I have to update the list everytime someone makes a support? XD

Yup. Say, do you want to do a support with me Song? We can make a chatroom for it. Then modify the format.

Sorry for the wait everyone.

Book One: Past

Part One: Shrouded Mysteries

Two years before Ashnard, Daein's "Mad King" declared war on the Kingdom of Crimea. The continent of Tellius houses many dark secrets and conspiracies. Seeking to unlock the secrets of his past, a young mage travels the land in search of the one person who may answer his questions. However, within the answers lie more questions, and in more questions lie more answers.

Prologue: Questioning

A sad girl wandered in the wastes...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm...so sorry." Those words echoed through the boy's mind as he closed his eyes, watching the shadowy figure walk away. "I...couldn't protect either of you." Those would be the last words the boy could hear before his vision sank into the darkness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a shock a boy that appeared to be thirteen awoke. In cold sweat he ran his hand through his brown hair, "That dream again," he said gasping, " why do I keep having this dream." The boy lied down on his bed as he processed this dream. "Someone whose face I can't see, but feels familiar, 'I'm sorry,' 'I couldn't protect...either of you?' What does that mean?" Scratching his head in frustration the boy barely noticed the knock on his door.

"Is everything alright?" The door opened to reveal a green-haired man of adult age and appearance. His red eyes showed alertness that can only be found by someone who has spent years on the battlefield, but still kept the kindness and concern of a normal man. "No...it's alright," the boy replied solemnly as he sat up, "It's just..."

"'Just'," the man raised an eyebrow at this.

"Nothing."

"I see," the man turned to leave without any more questions, "you should go back to sleep. Bastian will come to resume your teachings in the morning."

"Yes, sir." The man smiled as he left the room, but was stopped by the boy's next words, "I was alone, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, just something I have to ask Bastian tomorrow," the boy laid back down and tried to sleep.

"I see...sleep well."

Morning arrived and the boy stood outside the manor he stayed in. He adjusted his red robe as he sat on the stone he'd grown accustomed to waiting on. Yawning, he spied someone riding a pure white stallion towards the manor. "Finally," the boy jumped from his rock and moved to greet the rider. On the back of the horse was a man in black and purple clothes . His black cape flowing in the wind with his blond hair. "You're late...again." The boy glared angrily at the man as he dismounted. "Ah, my apologies dear student of mine. I had left early just to be punctual for this very day, but alas fate would thwart my attempt by placing a blue haired angel in my path. Her fair skin wrapped so enchantingly in those white clothes. Bewitched by the sight of such beauty, I had lost all thought and control as I-"

"In other words, you were flirting with Lucia...again. You really are hopeless, Bastian."

"Your words wound me."

"Whatever," the boy motioned to the entrance of the manor and faced, "so are we going to begin?"

"Yes, at once," Bastian pulled a wind tome from his robes as the boy pulled one of thunder, "I see you've been practicing on your own."

"I have to do something while I wait for you," the boy smirked as a yellow aura surrounded him, "Here I go."

"You really have improved in such a short amount of time," Bastian said as he sat next to the boy, who was panting heavily on his back. His clothes covered with sweat and dirt. "You really are strong, Bastian. But you know..." the boy pointed to his teacher's singed shoulder, "I actually got in a good hit there."

"Indeed you did," the boy's master chuckled, "I dare say you'll even surpass me if I don't practice more myself."

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, however I cannot let myself be replaced just yet. I still have much to do for our Lord Renning."

"Yeah...that is true," the boy sat up and looked to the sky and thought back on his first meeting with Renning, "That reminds me, Bastian."

"Yes."

"When you found me in in the streets, was I with anyone?"

"Hm," Bastian donned a confused look, "where is this coming from?"

"I just...want to know is all."

"I can honestly say you were the only one in those alleys when I found you. Not another soul to be found."

"I see...but if that's true..." the boy's face grew more worried the more he thought.

"Something troubling you, my pupil?"

"No, it's nothing."

"Well then, I must meet with Lord Renning before I take my leave," The sage then stood and walked towards the manor, "you should get cleaned up before dinner."

"Right," the boy sat up and brushed the excess dirt from his clothes.

Sighing, the boy wandered through the hallways of the estate, wiping his face with a towel. "So I was alone. But he said 'either of you,' meaning there should be another...but," groaning the boy heard familiar voices coming from the study. Looking around for any signs of people, the boy silently moved towards the cracked doors to peek in. In he saw Bastian talking with Renning. Bastian's back was to the door and Renning only looked at his faithful servant, but his face was deathly serious. "I see," Renning spoke, "so that's what's going on. Thank you for telling me Bastian."

"Your thanks are appreciated but unnecessary, my lord. The question is: how do we approach the situation?"

Situation? What situation? The boy leaned in closer in anticipation.

"I'm not sure. To be honest I'm not sure of anything right now. This whole this is troubling."

"Indeed it is," Bastian put a hand to his head as he pondered, "so many questions and the only one who can answer them-"

"There's no sense dwelling on that, Bastian." Renning stood from his seat and turned to look out the window, "for now, we'll just keep a close watch on the situation. After we've made any significant findings we'll make our move."

"Just as one would expect from the man hailed as Crimea's greatest general."

Just what the hell's going on here? Closer and closer the boy leaned.

Renning turned to Bastian and the two men stared silently at each other as if speaking in a silent tongue. The eerie silence sending shivers up the boy's spine. It would be a few moments later before Renning finally broke the silence.

"However, there is another matter that needs to be dealt with."

"Yes, my lord?"

"Before I get to into the details," Renning turned to the door with the same stern look on his face, "would you like to come in, Marlin? Leaning in like that can't be good for you." Shocked that he was discovered Marlin fumbled into the study, and frantically tried to find an excuse for eavesdropping.

"I heard you finally landed a decisive blow on Bastian," Marlin looked at Renning's now smiling face, "well done."

"Th-thank you, sir." the boy said sheepishly.

Renning chuckled, "You know, it's almost been a whole year since you started living here and you're doing quite well for yourself. I think you deserve a reward."

"Re..ward?"

"Yes, how would you like to come with Bastian and me tomorrow?"

"I'd like that sir."

"Wonderful idea, Lord Renning," Bastian clapped, "After all, being left here with no one his own age can hurt the poor boy's growth. Taking him with us to see-"

"Bastian..." Renning's tone became low and warning.

"Oh right, I almost spoiled it. My apologies."

"Spoiled what? What is it?" Marlin looked back and forth between the two men for answers.

"Sorry, we can't tell you. Just think of it as something to look forward to," Renning walked out of the study with Bastian following suit, "we leave bright and early, so you should get some sleep now." The doors to the study shut tightly, leaving Marlin alone in the hall of books.

Let me know what you think so far.

Edited by Branded_Blade