Why does everyone consider Guy and Matthew gay?

JaketheGr3at

Clearly sexual orientation can be taught and a proper society instructs one how to be straight emo13.gif

On another note, there's some evidence indicating Legualt is bisexual.

Meh, he was only kidding around with Heath...

wasn't he? O.O

Meh, he was only kidding around with Heath...

wasn't he? O.O

He may have only said that because Heath seemed offended. He also remarks on how handsome Lloyd is if he fights his morph.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really picked up on the Matthew/Guy thing either. Matthew x Leila is pretty clearly defined so that kind of distracts from anything Matthew x Guy. Legualt does have some awkward comments, obviously comfortable with whatever his sexuality is. His support with Isadora is rather strong though, leaving implications that Isadora might have an affair with him behind Harken's back.

I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned Raven x Lucius; if you have ever supported them and seen their ending, it pretty much implies that there is something there that is more there than just friends. Both Raven and Lucius both also have endings with girls so they are probably both bi or something.

I'm actually pretty surprised no one has mentioned Raven x Lucius; if you have ever supported them and seen their ending, it pretty much implies that there is something there that is more there than just friends. Both Raven and Lucius both also have endings with girls so they are probably both bi or something.

Ike and Soren was one thing, Raven and Lucius was another, but this is completely out of left field if you ask me.

lol

Despite reviving the topic, I would like to point out the following post made me almost fall off my chair in the middle of History class:

This is a game made in Japan

People tend to do that

Or do I have a skewed vision of how things really are

Words cannot express how much I wanted to burst out laughing in class.

Why Guy and Matt are gay:

fe700748.png

We will be reading this conversation in YaoiVision.

“Have we met before, cutie?”

fe700749.png

“Yes we have~”

fe700750.png

Sword is code for penis. As is lance.

And anything else vaguely phallic.

fe700751.png

fe700752.png

“I thought you loved me!”

fe700753.png

Some sort of dick waving contest that is homoerotic. Perhaps wrestling.

fe700754.png

He’s talking about sex.

fe700755.png

Sex.

fe700756.png

Food is code for sex.

fe700757.png

Because the sex was so good.

fe700758.png

Feed means fuck.

fe700759.png

Eaten means fucked.

fe700760.png

fe700761.png

“Thanks for nothing, asshole!”

You will be pleased to know I intend to never do anything like that again.

Credit to Paperblade for pointing it out.

Soren maybe, but he is kinda socially challenged I'm sure he could act more straight if someone taught him.

But he does know how to act that way! Remember Soren's banter to Aimee in RD about getting that Silver Card? He just doesnt like people in general. Soren is Ikesexual.

Matthew gay? What? Hes really cut up about what happened to Leila after all. They had plans. Dont know about Guy...

Yea I'm glad to see others agree that Ike running off with Soren was quite a left field ending. It was rather off, and didn't make sense even if they were gay. Ike had a successful merc. group with his sister and Titania and the rest of his "extended family." They all seemed blissfully happy. Why they ran away together is WAY beyond me. I always though there should have been an optional Ike x Elincia ending (was there ever a game where Mario saved the Princess only to dump her and run off with Toadstool instead?). But I guess I still like that FE plots and endings are a little less predictable and unconventional than most games and even movies. The Ike x Elincia ending would have been a very cookie-cutter plot segment that has already been done and recycled 1000 times; and I'm sure that's why the didn't write it in.

But this is all steering way off topic, and I'm sure there already is a thread somewhere covering the odd ending to FE10.

Edited by Desro