I'm wondering about how to train Krile in Final Fantasy V

I just would like to know how other people trained her and which class(job as I should say) to put her as. Then when I'm battling Exdeath & Neo Exdeath, I should put all my guys as Freelancers like in the videos? I'm very new to the series, I just got it last Wensday.

Just have her use whatever class(es) Galuf was set as? It really doesn't matter. Aside from a few extremely minor differences in stats, all the characters in FFV are exactly the same.

Edited by Musashi

I had Galuf set as a ninja, and it just doesn't fit very well for Krile you know. I have just reached Castle Exdeath and it would help if I could get some tips for how to beat him easily like they do in the You-Tube vidoes.

I just would like to know how other people trained her and which class(job as I should say) to put her as.

Training her is no different from training the rest of your party: kill stuff, receive Exp and AP. It doesn't matter which class you put her as; as long as her class adds to your team as a whole, she'll do fine.

Then when I'm battling Exdeath & Neo Exdeath, I should put all my guys as Freelancers like in the videos?

Only if you've mastered a lot or even all of the possible classes, which is not very likely unless you spent way too much time on grinding. The Freelancer receives a minor stat boost for every class mastered by that character, as well as most of their passive abilities; they're generally inferior to other classes if you haven't mastered a lot of them, though.

Krile just kinda slid in when I ran into her, nothing needed to change.

Then again, I'd been using Galuf as a WMage/Summoner for lulz anyway so...

Thanks! And I have just two more guestions, how do you get X fight or what ever you call in the GBA version? And I got 17900 gil from two chests in Castle Exdeath, and when I battled an enemy, the gil was lost. I already sold the Bone Mail, and had nothing eguipeded that might decrease my money(if there is such a thing). I don't understand why its happening.

Thanks! And I have just two more guestions, how do you get X fight or what ever you call in the GBA version?

Master the Ranger class.